BY CHEERIOS #52 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Kate C.
Brooklyn
I really enjoyed these limited edition Cheerios. I have tried a lot of pumpkin spice flavored products, and these Cheerios are not too overpowering. They are pleasant with milk and in a cereal krispy bar!
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
White girl heaven. A little more pumpkin spice than i had bargained for but still great. Im normally a milk drinking after but couldn't drink this one just a tad too much for me
Miranda C.
Thurman
I have a gluten intolerance so it's often hard to find breakfast foods that taste good. These are amazing!! I eat them for breakfast and even sometimes by themselves for a snack.
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
all jokes aside this is my all time favorite cereal (ok 2nd fave) & im pretty upset they only had it from sept-nov. it’s so good & i only ever got one box so someone please hmu !
Laura S.
Madison
Fall is in the air! I love anything Pumpkin Spice flavored (I love a good Pumpkin Spice Latte) these are a great snack to keep in a baggie. Amazing flavor! Very sweet. I'm defiantly buying more of these!
Kitty S.
Lewis Center, OH
Unfortunately these fell a little short for me. The pumpkin spice taste was underwhelming and was diluted once you added milk to the cereal. They didn't taste bad but it's not something I wild but again
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Avery A.
I absolutely love these pumpkin spice cherrios! I buy them all the time and they are delicious! Great value, great packaging and healthy as well! What more could you ask for?! I highly recommend them!
Sarah A.
Modesto, CA
Literally SO good. My one year old and I eat these daily and we're both obsessed! I'm one of those people that gives into the pumpkin spice craze and these do NOT disappoint!
Savanna P.
Gilbert
We love love love all the cheerios products, so of course I have to shout out to the seasonal flavors! You have to try the pumpkin spice cereal, it's just a fun way to kick off the mornings of the fall to really get you into the spirit of the season! It wont disappoint.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back