BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
carly h.
amherst, ny
i love everything pumpkin spice and when i saw this i had to get it. it was my first time trying it and t was fantastic. my favorite part is how the milk after tastes like pumpkin spice too so it’s like getting double the pumpkin. i told my friend about this and i saw she went out and bought some the next day.
Lorrea D.
OMG These are so delicious. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks and their Pumpkin Spice Latte, but every year my mom makes this pumpkin loaf with cream cheese icing that is to die for. This cereal reminded me of that. These are good and good for you. Much better than Starbucks.
Cynthia G.
Tucson, AZ
A pumpkin spice addicts crack this cereal was amazing i loved it who doesnt love pumpkin spice the nutmeg was a little strong but for the price it was well worth it greqt taste makes every morning feel like thanksgiving
Gabrielle S.
I first heard about this cereal from my cousin and bought a box on my next trip to Walmart. I love them! To be honest, I snack on them by themselves without milk as a replacement for potato chips and other unhealthy snacks I sometimes eat throughout the day. They taste great and I definitely recommend them!
Kaylee L.
GLUTEN FREE. DELICIOUS. PLEASE MAKE THESE YEAR ROUND! As someone who has always suffered from dreaded food allergies it's hard to find pumpkin spice anything that I can eat, let alone the battle to find a cereal I actually enjoy! CHEERIOS PLEASE HEAR ME, these are so delicious they deserve to be permanent!!!! I'm in love
liz j.
These are actually surprisingly good! I bought them at Heinens, and they are a great snack for the fall/winter.  Not too strong of a taste, I eat them plain or in trail mix
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This cereal is definitely adding to my fall obsession! I was a little weary about a pumpkin flavored cereal but it's my new obsession. My kids even love it! Wish it wasn't a limited time flavor.
Sierra R.
Fletcher, NC
I was really excited to try this, especially since I am just one of many people that give into the pumpkin craze around September every year. I always love the different flavors that Cheerios does, but this flavor is just not appetizing at all! It truly tastes like cardboard! So disappointing.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
An amazing cereal if you are a seasonal pumpkin lover! Offers a great pumpkin/cinnamon flavor that goes great with a cup of coffee in the morning! Would definitely recommend buying, I almost wish this brand was sold year round! A must buy before they get taken off the shelves for winter!
Tori C.
Fort Laramie, WY
I am a sucker for anything pumpkin spice but usually I am disappointed once I try the products. These weren't as Pumpkin spice as you would hunk but have a nice subtle flavor like pumpkin pie for breakfast. They were really good and I bought a few extra boxes for when they go out of stock.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?