BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
The Pumpkin Spice craze is getting a bit insane, isn't it? But cereals are a pretty good match for the spices -- many cereals already have cinnamon, etc. Cheerios takes it a step further by actually adding pumpkin to the recipe, not just the spices. It's pretty good. Not great, but good. I'd eat it again.
Kaitlyn T.
High Point, NC
I love pumpkin spice food and these Cheerios are really good. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. They are also a good sorce of fiber and great for toddlers to eat. My son can eat these every day without growing tired of them. I would recommended these Cheerios to everyone I know.
Ali R.
tucson, AZ
I was in love when I saw these at the commissary! I had to buy four boxes to make sure they were not going to run out.  Its my favorite cheerio edition. My kids and husband loved it. The flavor and smell of  pumpkin is there and I will buy it again once my last box is finished.
Sarah M.
My neighbor had boughten these and let me try some. These are so good ! It has more of the spice taste rather than pumpkin which I prefer! These are so perfect for fall !
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
I love when this flavor comes out for the fall! They are so good- the perfect amount of sweetness and pumpkin flavor. I also love that they are gluten free because not a lot of cereal is- especially with "seasonal" or special flavors! They make for a great gluten free "pie" crust too :)
Sammantha C.
Windsor, ON
Disgusting. Don’t waste your money. Very disappointed in this cereal. Literally taste like someone dumped a can of pumpkin on a gown of Cheerios and pour milk on top.
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
We are a big fan of the pumpkin Cheerios in our household.  I would rate it to. be a better healthier option with the right amount of pumpkin flavor.  We purchased at Kroger and it was affordable! The pro to this cereal is that all my kids loved it! We were satisfied.
Jeslyn S.
It tastes so good but I just hate when pumpkin spice is in every thing.Good flavor but maybe less of a pumpkin taste.Walmart because I was lazy and why not.It was my first time buying it because I saw and it looked good.No not really because I don’t really like pumpkin spice stuff.
Allora M.
Mill Hall, PA
Pumpkin spice everything please. These Cheerios are absolute heaven in your mouth. I’m not a cereal fan at all but I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have the best pumpkin flavor without being too much spice in the pumpkin spice category. Love love love.
Silvia M.
I am the type of person that cannot wait for the pumkin spice season. Cheerios Pumpkin Spice cereal never disappoints me. Too bad you can only find it during autumn monts.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?