BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Ashley C.
Warrensburg
My favorite flavor of cheerios. When in season I keep a box by my desk and snack on them through the day. Good value you get a lot of your money. My friends all think it's weird but they taste amazing.
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
As an insane lover of all things Fall, this is the perfect way to substitute buying a Pumpkin Spice Latte in the morning. I love cheerios and I love pumpkin flavored anything so this combo is IDEAL!
Ashley M.
Independence, MO
These were pretty bland. Too much space, and not enough pumpkin. I guess they just wanted to jump on the pumpkin spice bandwagon just like everybody else. Stick with honey nut, they are much better.
Somer S.
Telford
By far my favorite cereal in the fall! I look forward to it every year. Wish they had it all the time, I love pumpkin spice anything:) and I don’t feel guilty eating it because they are good for you.
Denise W.
A must try for all pumpkin spice lovers!! If you love cheerios but want a little extra flavor ESP during pumpkin spice fever season this will give you your fix! Tasty and nutritious meet happy tummy!
Hayley D.
Louisville
Tastes like regular Cheerios but with a hint of pumpkin. Good flavor, not too strong. I bought it at Walmart in the seasonal section. Good value, wasn’t pricey and I would recommend this to others!
alicia p.
I didn't like these very much it dose not taste like pumpkin until the after taste and to me it was not a very strong pumpkin taste however my husband absolutely loved them and couldn't get enough
Krystal M.
THIS ARE MY FAVORITE! I look forward to them ever year in the fall. I stick up on them in the fall to last me till spring. They are wonderful with almond milk or regular milk. The best part is the milk once you ate all the cereal!
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Pumpkin spice cheerios are my favorite. I love having these cheerios in the fall on a nice fall day. I think that these cheerios aren't the healthiest but they are not the fattest type. I would recommend these to a lot of people.
Taylor W.
College Station, TX
I hate to be the Pumpkin Spice obsessed girl but heyyyyyy these are yummy! I love getting a nice big bowl on a Friday fall morning and chomping down on these bad boys. One of my fall essentials. ❤️
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back