BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Kimberly R.
Camden, SC
These are delicious. They have the right amount of pumpkin flavor and are not too sweet. I could eat these year round plain or with milk. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great cereal or treat!
Kalen M.
Pumpking spice is life and these Cheerios are it. Don't go for the boring, old tasteless O's that you've been used to. Step out on a limb and give these a try. It tastes just like Autumn and you won't regret it! I give this cereal a 10/10!
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
I was not a fan of this cereal. When fall comes around, I love pumpkin flavored things but these are not something that needs pumpkin. It was too much of an artificial taste and would not want to eat it again or spend the money on it.
Mary L.
San Francisco
You cannot go wrong with any flavor of Cheerios cereal...even the plain ones are great. I love how easy it is to add in some fruits to Cheerios to instantly glam it up. I eat Cheerios at least once a week!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are pretty good. Not totally pumpkin-y but definitely have the spice to them. They're good in almond milk or even dry. I only had one box and I went through it pretty fast! I would repurchase them.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
I wanted to love these! They were just too sweet. I'm not sure what I was expecting. I ended up tossing half the box (which I HATE doing) because I just couldn't finish it before they started going stale. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Kaitlin G.
Another wonderful thing about the fall— PUMPKIN SPICE CHEERIOS! While I do absolutely love them, they have a Strong spice flavor, so if you don’t like spicy type foods, you probably wouldn’t life these.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely recommend to those that want to kick start their day the right way! Sooo delicious and perfect for any season. I bought mine at Target recently and I fell in love! Good for anyone in the family!
Ashley C.
Warrensburg
My favorite flavor of cheerios. When in season I keep a box by my desk and snack on them through the day. Good value you get a lot of your money. My friends all think it's weird but they taste amazing.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
Well when I read the box it made me fell like this is a great cereal to have in the morning. I like how it focus on health aspects. It taste amazing especially the honey kind. I would recommend to a friends.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back