BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashlie M.
River Edge, NJ
I love everything pumpkin and these cheerios are perfect for pumpkin season. I like them dry and with milk either way they taste good. I just don't like that these are harder to find versus other cheerios
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Sometimes pumpkin flavored everything gets a little old, and some foods disappoint. This was spot on with the pumpkin flavor. The best part of the whole thing was the leftover milk with the pumpkin spice flavor in it! Delicious! I was a first time customer, but this is a product that I will for sure buy again. They nailed it on this pumpkin spice product! Great flavor. Perfect!
OMAR G.
Houston
This was a great surprise! I didn't expect to enjoy this limited edition cereal, but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a great pumpkin spice flavor but it's not overpowering.
Nicole G.
Center Line , MI
What can I say?! While consuming these amazing little O's of fall flavor, I fought off the urge to throw on my Ugg's, light a scented candle and head on over to Starbucks for a matching flavored latte!
This cereal had the perfect blend of pumkin flavor, mixed with the right amount of spices to make even a 75° morning feel like a crisp autumn day!
Super good!!
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
I was super excited to try these cheerios, I mean who doesn't love pumpkin spice. I got them home, took a handful out of the box and tossed them in my mouth, I was shocked. Not what I expected at all. They were bitter and tasted mostly like cloves. I wanted to give them another shot with milk to see if it made the flavor lighter. .. not at all. Huge disappointment.
thomasgretch T.
I absolutely love pumpkin Cheerios. I get so excited every year these come out. Great value. Usually a coupon is available to use. I usually buy these at Walmart or giant eagle. Will continue to buy.
Stephanie C.
Royal Oak, MI
One of my favorite fall cereals! It's a bowl full of fall flavors! Not too much pumpkin flavor or too much spice flavoring. It's a great balance that gives you the satisfying taste of fall!
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I bought these recently at Walmart because I'm a pumpkin spice fanatic. I was really excited when I saw these on the shelf & was quick to share them on Facebook. Unfortunately my expectations were not met. There was not much flavor to them, just a hint of pumpkin spice. I was really expecting them to be more flavorful. Sadly I will not be recommending them.
Brianna D.
Coventry Twp, OH
Only place I could find these at were at Walmart! But I wish they offered these yearend. They are not sweet or overly pumpkin-y like many other seasonal cereals are, thats why I like them so much. The cons are that I could only find the big giant box of them and they got stale fast. Other than that, these are the bomb.
Morgan M.
Anderson, SC
These Cheerios made me so happy when I saw them at Target this past fall. I love most pumpkin things and this did not disappoint. Mixing with milk in cereal made the flavor even better!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?