BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I really like these! They are STILL not my fave though- I just don't think anything can beat honey nut cheerios. However, would continue to purchase. I'm a big cereal mixer and like to mix in with regular cheerios. I picked them up at Target and they did not disappoint!
Jaelyne W.
Poynette
These Cheerios had me SO excited, because I love anything Pumpkin now that Fall is coming around. I’m trying to not eat so much sugar for breakfast and this is exactly what I look for. I did notice that this box is slightly smaller than the regular Cheerios box, plus it’s only for limited time, so that makes me sad. Will definitely buy again before they take them off of the shelf!
Renea Z.
Orlando , FL
Cheerios are a favorite in our house - you will always find a box in our pantry. From September - November, you will also find anything and everything pumpkin flavored. Imagine my excitement when I found these at Target! Unfortunately, the flavor was bland - very little pumpkin flavor offered. Maybe my expectations were too high, but Cheerios definitely missed me on this one.
Fancy G.
Despite the fact that I truly don’t like Pumpkin Spice anything this was surprising good . My friend actually recommended me to have some since that was like the only vegan friendly snack in her house and it was great ! I would definitely buy my own before the season out and i can no longer find it <3 i also recommend this to the next person who wants to eat in season haha Xx
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
These have such a nice flavor! They kind of taste like nutmeg and cinnamon, which is delightful. I don't get a super strong pumpkin flavor, but that's okay with me. They are sweet and very enjoyable. They would probably do really well year round!. A very fun seasonal treat!
elizabeth y.
i did not like these at all. the flavor was too strong! every bite i took tasted like i was eating a candle. if the flavor was not as intense, they would be much better.
Anna T.
Corona, NY
I love this cereal. I found this at the local supermarket for like $3 and it's so good. They only had it for the month of October so I was really upset. Beyond that my family and friends loved it. It's so satisfying.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal Something else to look forward to Fall for...PUMPKIN CHEERIOS! Everything you love about the healthy breakfast cereal, add pumpkin. Delicious!
Alexis B.
Bangor, PA
Now I love pumpkin muffins and things like that. I can't stand pumpkin pie. I can't eat a lot of pumpkin spice things, although I want to, because the spices are usually too strong for me, which is why I hate pumpkin pie. So I was hesitant about this. Thankfully the spice wasn't too overpowering! It tastes wonderful! Cheerios once again did not disappoint.
Stacey R.
Ceres, CA
Omg !!!! If you haven't tried this limited edition cereal !! You must get your hands on it because it's so good. Unfortunately it is limited edition and it's only sold during the fall. However, it might be sold online. It smells really good and has a nice pumpkin spice taste. I can't wait for the fall time it's my favorite during that time :) I recommend!!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?