BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Brittany J.
Glenville
This cereal is a fall must have item for any pumpkin flavor fan! Although not too cheap, totally worth it. The pumpkin spice flavor is on point, and is healthier when paired with almond or coconut milk.
Polly R.
OH MY GOODNESS! My new obsession! Once I tried these, I had to buy several boxes to get me through until they (hopefully) return to shelves in the fall. And the deliciously spiced milk they leave in the bowl is wonderful!
Kelly B.
Williamsport , OH
Didn't really care for theses ! I thought they would truly taste more like pumpkin ! I was totally disappointed and will not buy again I felt like I wasted my money
Brittany T.
Concord, NC
I was too excited to try this product because i love everything pumpkin spice but this was a big let down. I think it had to much clove flavoring which gave an awful after taste.
Berry
I like them :D pumpkin spice is really delicious in this one (it can be a miss depending on where they put it). Anyway! It's yummy! It's nice to have for breakfast and something to look forward to every October
Alexis P.
When fall comes around I'm always looking to eat anything with pumpkin involved. I live cheerios so when I saw they had a pumpkin spice ones I had to try them. They are sooooo good! I wish they weren't seasonal!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
Sometimes pumpkin flavored everything gets a little old, and some foods disappoint. This was spot on with the pumpkin flavor. The best part of the whole thing was the leftover milk with the pumpkin spice flavor in it! Delicious! I was a first time customer, but this is a product that I will for sure buy again. They nailed it on this pumpkin spice product! Great flavor. Perfect!
Ashlie M.
River Edge, NJ
I love everything pumpkin and these cheerios are perfect for pumpkin season. I like them dry and with milk either way they taste good. I just don't like that these are harder to find versus other cheerios
OMAR G.
Houston
This was a great surprise! I didn't expect to enjoy this limited edition cereal, but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a great pumpkin spice flavor but it's not overpowering.
Nicole G.
Center Line, MI
What can I say?! While consuming these amazing little O's of fall flavor, I fought off the urge to throw on my Ugg's, light a scented candle and head on over to Starbucks for a matching flavored latte!
This cereal had the perfect blend of pumkin flavor, mixed with the right amount of spices to make even a 75° morning feel like a crisp autumn day!
Super good!!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?