BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Perfect flavor for the fall seasons! Love all things pumpkin during that time - however, the flavor can get overwhelming after a while, but that may be because I ate the cereal for breakfast everyday until the box ran out! lol
Heather K.
Silver Spgs, FL
I was not very impressed with these to be honest. I love pumpkin flavored everything and I love Cheerios. The flavor was very weak and has a bunch of room for improvement. Maybe try a bit more spice and t tad bit more sweetness.
Jackie G.
Mesa, AZ
This cereal is very tasty. You can only purchase it during seasonal times. It is the same price as normal cheerios and is still healthy like cheerio. I have purchased this at target super market. I would definitely buy it again.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I am a pumpkin spice fanatic so of course I had to try these Cheerios! Their pumpkin spice flavor is perfect! These a healthy choice for your morning. This is the first time I tried them and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Cammeron K.
Enid, OK
We went through 4 family sized boxes of these when they were available in the fall. One of my girls has a gluten allergy and we were so happy to have something fun for her to eat that didn't bother her! We will definetely buy them again next year when they are back in season!
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Please make this a year round thing! These were delicious! The perfect breakfast with the perfect pumpkin taste. Made my milk taste like I was drinking a pumpkin pie. Sounded gross but is actually an amazing experience. Would buy again!
Gifts f.
Cleveland
I thought I would like these, because I usually love flavored cheerios. However, this cereal solidified in my mind that I just don't like pumpkin spice. I purchased these last year, so I don't remember how much I paid for them, but usually I feel like cheerios aren't horribly expensive. However, I didn't like the taste of these, so it felt like a waste of money for me.
sarah h.
Westerville
I love these ! Perfect for fall and for a medium cheat day meal ! They have more sugar than I would like but I knew that going into it. If you're trying to be healthy this is not the right choice. If you want to splurge and have a feeling of fall I recommend them.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
This cereal is perfect for the fall. In the fall my go to cereal are Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. They should definitely not be limited time. I normally buy this cereal at Walmart or Krogers. They are by far the best fall cereal.
Cameron G.
Flower Mound
Brands have seemed to catch on to the pumpkin spice craze, while I am a fan of regular Cheerios, these do not really appeal to me. The flavor is not terrible, but not something that I could sit down and eat a whole bowl of. If you are a big fan of pumpkin spice, it wouldn't hurt to give these a go.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back