BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
These are amazing m! Of course I love pumpkin everything but these are great. They definitely have a more Pumpkin Spice taste rather than a true pumpkin taste. Pair it with vanilla almond milk and it's perfect.
Jennifer R.
These taste so good! I stock up on these when they get into the stores! They taste sooo good! They have a really nice pumpkin spice taste, not the usual kind, but still taste really good. I love these so much and will always eat them in the fall! :)
Alex R.
Newburgh
I really enjoyed this cereal a lot during the fall time. The flavor was good and not too overpowering. It tasted more like spice that pumpkin, but either way it was still very tasty!
Jennifer D.
Kissimmee, FL
PUMPKIN EVERYTHANG PLEASE!! This cereal is life. I love when fall comes because I know I can get my hands on these. Only thing is a that its all I want to eat...like all day everyday!
Anita M.
Houston
I tried this and it was just okay. I love the Honey Nut flavor. I eat a bowl everyday for breakfast. I am hoping that it will help with my cholesterol. It is the best quick breakfast.
Ella S.
Oklahoma City
Personally I don’t like Pumpkin anything, but my mom bought these and honestly they were SOOO GOOD! I definitely recommend this to others. It has such a unique taste and honestly I will buy this product again.
Kelsey L.
Stoughton
I really liked these cherrios! So good with the pumpkin spice flavor. Perfect for fall weather. They were super good when making them with marshmallows for a special cereal treat! Will be buying these again!!
Miranda C.
Thurman
I have a gluten intolerance so it's often hard to find breakfast foods that taste good. These are amazing!! I eat them for breakfast and even sometimes by themselves for a snack.
Katelyn G.
I love plain Cheerios with a little bit of sugar. I bought my box from Walmart. I'm a repeating customer. I always will be. I eat this about 3 times a week. I suggest buying it.
zaidee 💌.
Owasso
all jokes aside this is my all time favorite cereal (ok 2nd fave) & im pretty upset they only had it from sept-nov. it’s so good & i only ever got one box so someone please hmu !
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?