BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I really wanted to love this. I didn’t. I’m a huge pumpkin spice fan and these just didn’t appeal to me. They weren’t bad, they were still good but just didn’t live up to my expectations.
Rayanne M.
stayton
Purchased at: Safeway
These were pretty good but did not taste anything like I was expecting. It was definitely more of a raw spice taste rather than the sweet pumpkin starbucks taste that I was looking forward to. I didn’t repurchase.
Cassandra B.
I love anything pumpkin spice. I use it on my French toast, my pancakes and of course, my cakes. When this first came out I had to try it. It tastes really good. Not too sweet either.
Michelle R.
Hudsonville
If you love Cheerios and you love pumpkin, this is the breakfast cereal for you!  My toddler loves to eat Cheerios as a snack, and he especially loves when we mix in "special" Cheerios.  My only wish is that they were a little less sweet.  We've bought them a couple of times, and I'm glad to see they're in stores again.
Sarah C.
Noblesville, IN
I’m not a huge pumpkin fan like it seems so many people are. While I do enjoy pumpkin, I am not one to go out of my way to get everything pumpkin. Someone I know bought these and offered me a bowl. I have to say - they were SO much better than I thought they would be! The pumpkin flavor is JUST enough. Super, super yummy.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
Call me basic, but as the leaves start changing and the days get chilly I start to want PUMPKIN FLAVORED EVERYTHING. These are one of my favorite pumpkin flavored vices since the pumpkin flavor doesn’t taste as fake as it does in other products. I wish I could get these year round and will definitely stock up this fall.
Ashley G.
Fort Collins, CO
Satisfies my Fall needs, really delicious and the milk afterward is the bomb! Hands down my favorite flavor Cheerios has, I only wish they had it year round, I guess that just means I need to stock up on it when it comes available! Would highly recommend to anyone who is as obsessed with all things pumpkin as I am!
Donna M.
DeRidder
This is my most happy time of the year, Pumpkin Spice time!! I cant wait for the Pumpkin Spice cherrios to come out, they taste like a pumpkin pie in a neat little bite, Cherrios are very inexpensive and the box has a ton of them in there so they last a long time, they are also a hit with the grandkids
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My boyfriend and I both love this cereal! Definitely only try it if you actually like pumpkin. I don’t eat cereal often because sometimes I find it too sweet and I don’t often like eating sweet things in the morning. If I do eat cereal in the morning this is one of my go to’s around fall time because it’s not overly sweet. I would recommend this to my fellow pumpkin lovers!
Kaitlyn T.
High Point, NC
I love pumpkin spice food and these Cheerios are really good. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. They are also a good sorce of fiber and great for toddlers to eat. My son can eat these every day without growing tired of them. I would recommended these Cheerios to everyone I know.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?