BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Bianca C.
Miami Beach, FL
I want to marry this cereal, I am serious! It has an amazing taste, it feels like I am in heaven. I bought this at target. It is health, and I would recommend this to everyone who likes pumpkins. It is perfect!
Courtney M.
Okay so this is good in small doses. With it being pumpkin flavored, I couldn't eat it as a full bowl of cereal for breakfast. I liked it as a small snack after my lunches because it was a good flavor, but in small amounts. I hope that makes sense!
Brynn H.
Woodridge
I like be pumpkin spIce products. I’m a pumpkin spice freak and have to try everything. But these Cheerios disappointed me. I did not like the flavor or the after taste. We finished the box because I bought them but I probably won’t buy them again.
Heather M.
We like pumpkin flavor season and we're happy when we found these! The pumpkin flavor is not overwhelming like some products are. The adults favored them as did our 16 month old. We put them in her snack container and they were gone very fast!!!!
Alyse N.
I have a 2.5 year old. We go through cheerios like no tomorrow. My daughter LOVED these seasonal Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I think we went through 3-5 boxes in the short time they were out. Plus I LOVE that Cheerios are Gluten Free (which I am, not my daughter).
Hallie M.
Canal Fulton, OH
These pumpkin spice Cheerios do not disappoint. They had just the right amount of pumpkin flavor and they were a good value! I don’t typically eat cereal, but I enjoyed these Cheerios! I even melted marshmallows and mixed it with them! So good!
Tina S.
Martinsburg, WV
loved this cereal...I wish that it was offered all year around instead of just during the holidays. It has the perfect amount of spiciness that it is not overpowering and just enough sweetness to balance everything out! The whole family loved it!
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
These satisfy my sweet craving at night and give me a little bit of that autumn feel. They are delicious and not too overpowering with pumpkin flavor. I was actually surprised with how cheap it was to get the family size box for $3.33 at Walmart.
Luis D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Perfect season cereal . Crisp pumpkin taste goes good with any kind of milk . Smells amazing and when finished you’ll drink the milk right out of the bowl. I️ will recommend this product give it a try before passing it you won’t be disappointed
Amber H.
Portland, OR
So so yummy! My sister looked at me crazy when I picked these up but they are simply delightful, I wouldn't say the necessarily taste like pumpkins mainly a cinnamon blend or pumpkin spice blend. When you mix it with milk the flavor is on point!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back