BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Hailey M.
Salisbury
I love Cheerios, these are really good. I like to add a tbs of sugar to mine and eat these with 1% milk it's the best. I really like them. Definitely recommend this product. I believe this cereal is healthy. I for my husband to like these. I'm glad he tried them.
Lindsay S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love Cheerios because they are a classic that I have loved since I was little and I love when they come out with the pumpkin spice for fall. This is the second year that I have bought these, I look forward to it every year. I wish they came in a bigger box
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
My kids LOVE Cheerios!! When they found out there was a pumpkin spice flavor they asked me to buy a box!! I found the cereal to be on the sweet side, but my kids loved it! We went through the box in 3 days!!! Would I buy it again? Sure if my kids ask for it!
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
I couldn't believe how yummy these were. My boyfriend bought them for me for our anniversary in September and I wish they were sold year round. I feel good about what I'm eating as the ingredients don't raise any concerns and they go so well with almond milk.
Carli R.
Not only was it deliciously PUMPKIN flavored (not 'pumpkin spice' flavoring) but also GLUTEN FREE! These are great in milk or just as a snack, wish they would bring them back all year!
Keitra J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
These were not as good as I hoped they would be. I really enjoyed other pumpkin spice flavored treats this year, so I hoped that they would be better. We still finished off our box over a few weeks but I doubt we will buy them again. Honey nut are better.
Cj S.
I've boughten so many boxes of the pumpkin spice cheerios they are so full of flavor without the guilt of a pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice latte. I will be buying more before the season is over! Highly recommend if you are into anything pumpkin spice.
Sweet B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I tried these last year when they came out and I was in heaven. I'm very basic and a huge lover of almost all things pumpkin spice. These don't have that weirdly fake taste to them at all and are perfect for that pumpkin craving first thing in the morning.
Lorey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
It's good and weird? It's great dry, but once the milk hits it the flavor changes a bit. Not a fan myself. It's available everywhere and the price is good tho! I'd like to try it with almond milk as a friend suggested it greatly improves the flavor.
Juliana D.
Super delicious!!! I was totally reminded of a pumpkin spice latte. It works as both a fall-inspired breakfast cereal, a snack, or a simple dessert. I purchased it at Walmart. I believe it was around $3.49-$5.00 so very affordable for such a good taste.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back