BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Denise W.
A must try for all pumpkin spice lovers!! If you love cheerios but want a little extra flavor ESP during pumpkin spice fever season this will give you your fix! Tasty and nutritious meet happy tummy!
Krystal M.
THIS ARE MY FAVORITE! I look forward to them ever year in the fall. I stick up on them in the fall to last me till spring. They are wonderful with almond milk or regular milk. The best part is the milk once you ate all the cereal!
Hayley D.
Louisville
Tastes like regular Cheerios but with a hint of pumpkin. Good flavor, not too strong. I bought it at Walmart in the seasonal section. Good value, wasn’t pricey and I would recommend this to others!
Brittany C.
Kirbyville, TX
*Basic Pumpkin Spice Girl Moment* Saw them on the shelf. Had to have them. Was not disappointed. I love my morning Cheerio's! And to have a seasonal cheerio flavor like pumpkin spice?! Why say no?
Taylor W.
College Station, TX
I hate to be the Pumpkin Spice obsessed girl but heyyyyyy these are yummy! I love getting a nice big bowl on a Friday fall morning and chomping down on these bad boys. One of my fall essentials. ❤️
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Pumpkin spice cheerios are my favorite. I love having these cheerios in the fall on a nice fall day. I think that these cheerios aren't the healthiest but they are not the fattest type. I would recommend these to a lot of people.
Scarlett O.
These pumpkin spice flavored Cheerios are a huge hit with my husband who loves all things pumpkin. I tried them and found them to be good but I tend to prefer the Special pumpkin cereal to these.
Kayla M.
Petersburg, TX
I love pumpkin anything. These had a great pumpkin taste and did not leave a weird aftertaste. Absolutely delicious with or without milk. Best of all, Cheerios helps lower your cholesterol.
Illiana R.
bronx, NY
This was my all time favorite flavor. Unfortunately it only is around in the fall. It was hard to keep in the pantry as my children constantly requested to have it for breakfast and as a snack.
Elisha K.
YUM!! These get you right in the mood for fall and cool weather. It's not overwhelmingly pumpkin-y and tastes amazing! I don't feel guilty about eating a bowl before bed. We pick some up every time it's in season at Target!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?