BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lakrisha M.
Chicago
This by far blows past the original Honey Nut Cheerios! I love anything Pumpkin Spice. So when these came out, I knew that I had to try it! This cereal is delicious! I I always get a box when fall comes around!
Mekeisha S.
Adrian, MI
What's not to love about pumpkin spice? Love this special edition cereal. Purchased from Meijer - limited quantity available. One of my favorite snacks to throw in a baggie and munch on during the day. Perfect addition for any Pumpkin Spice Fan!
Gabriella C.
Belleville , KS
I wish this flavor was available all year! It's delicious. Kids will eat it too. Makes a great dry to go treat and good on top of yogurt with some blue berries and honey. Defining need to stick up this season.
Kitty Y.
Vancouver , BC
I love this flavor of cherrios. You can have this fall flavor all year round. I love pumpkin spice latte and pumpkin pie and now they have it in cereal form! It makes a great tasty breakfast or a snack.
Kaitlynn C.
Portage, IN
LOVE THESE!! They taste so good and are just so great for fall! Pretty good price I guess and tastes amazing!!!!!!! I love them and I guess they are pretty healthy! I recommend to everyone who loves pumpkin!!
Jennifer Z.
Joplin , MO
I love anything pumpkin and was surprised at the flavor burst of this cereal! Plus it's still healthy! I have purchased at Walmart. I eat this daily when I can find it. If you are a pumpkin lover you have to try!
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
Out of all the pumpkin spice flavored foods that I've tried this is one of my faves. I think mixing it with milk obviously helps tame the flavor. And I like making the Rice Krispie styled treats with these.
Lauren P.
Hanover Park, IL
My favorite cereal! Love that it has the great flavor and can’t even tell it is gluten free, as soon as I saw this on the shelf I purchased it. Doesn’t taste chemically and tastes good with or without milk!
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that they made pumpkin flavored Cheerios they are so good. The berry and they honey but are also my favorites and of course you can't go wrong with the original. I absolutely love that they went GF!💙
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
YUM YUM YUM I get my sweets in for the day with this cereal without it being to unhealthy!!! I love the taste and I love that it sweetens my unsweetened almond milk 10/0 must eat in the morning!!! But some!!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?