BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
Out of all the pumpkin spice flavored foods that I've tried this is one of my faves. I think mixing it with milk obviously helps tame the flavor. And I like making the Rice Krispie styled treats with these.
Kelsey R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that they made pumpkin flavored Cheerios they are so good. The berry and they honey but are also my favorites and of course you can't go wrong with the original. I absolutely love that they went GF!💙
Thyra W.
Honolulu, HI
Not my favorite - I thought I could get on board with the pumpkin spice craze but the flavor just didn’t do it for me. Generally speaking, I like pumpkin flavor but I just didn’t think these were that tasty.
Kalen M.
Pumpking spice is life and these Cheerios are it. Don't go for the boring, old tasteless O's that you've been used to. Step out on a limb and give these a try. It tastes just like Autumn and you won't regret it! I give this cereal a 10/10!
Mary L.
San Francisco
You cannot go wrong with any flavor of Cheerios cereal...even the plain ones are great. I love how easy it is to add in some fruits to Cheerios to instantly glam it up. I eat Cheerios at least once a week!
Richa P.
Rockaway, NJ
I was not a fan of this cereal. When fall comes around, I love pumpkin flavored things but these are not something that needs pumpkin. It was too much of an artificial taste and would not want to eat it again or spend the money on it.
Franlimari T.
El Cajon, CA
Definitely recommend to those that want to kick start their day the right way! Sooo delicious and perfect for any season. I bought mine at Target recently and I fell in love! Good for anyone in the family!
Samantha W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
These are pretty good. Not totally pumpkin-y but definitely have the spice to them. They're good in almond milk or even dry. I only had one box and I went through it pretty fast! I would repurchase them.
Kaitlin G.
Another wonderful thing about the fall— PUMPKIN SPICE CHEERIOS! While I do absolutely love them, they have a Strong spice flavor, so if you don’t like spicy type foods, you probably wouldn’t life these.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
I wanted to love these! They were just too sweet. I'm not sure what I was expecting. I ended up tossing half the box (which I HATE doing) because I just couldn't finish it before they started going stale. I probably wouldn't repurchase.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?