BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Haley N.
This cereal is so yummy. I love pumpkin everything (who doesn't?) and this cereal helps the pumpkin cravings subside while still being fairly healthy. I love cheerios in the fact that they are one of the more healthy cereals on the market and I love that they now offer such a wide variety of flavors. I recommend this flavor! It is limited edition, but I do hope they bring it back next fall.
Kelsey M.
If I could, I would give this zero stars. I'm not turned off by pumpkin spice flavored things but I'm not a pumpkin spice "fall is pumpkin spice season!!" Junkie or maniac either. I wanted to try it and worst case it would be okay and I would just eat it and not buy it again. I had one bowl and couldn't finish it. I got a hint of the pumpkin but there was a lot of different flavors and spices going on that made it too overwhelming for me. It also had a weird after taste to it. It's not the worst thing I've had but I won't buy it again.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I'm definitely not that basic girl who only eats pumpkin flavored whatever in the fall. I do like the flavor of pumpkin so with that being said...this was fantastic! It's not an overpowering taste but it's the perfect amount! It goes great with milk and it's just so tasty! I wish this was being sold year round! Definitely recommend to anyone but REALLY recommend if you're basic!
Angela H.
Chillicothe
Omg the pumpkin is to die for!!
I wish this one was available year around!
Who doesn't like pumpkin all.year around,right?
Good texture
Keeps it's crunch
Sweet is perfect!
Oh and the best part is when you think a cup full is enough lol you end up drinking the milk and the cereal crumbs at the bottom of the bowl mixed with the milk oh oh oh so good!
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
I bought these because they were on sale and I like pumpkin spice, but I was sorely disappointed. Cheerios should have stopped while they had a good thing going. Like no, they taste like straight up pumpkin, not a ton of spice there. I now know why they were on sale... I mean they are still sitting in the cupboard waiting for me to get too lazy to shop and desperate, but let me tell you, I will throw these out and skip a meal as opposed to eating another bowl. Don't waste your money.
Jennifer P.
I love everything pumpkin spice flavor and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. It has the great pumpkin spice flavor that everyone is dying to have in the fall but it isn't overbearing nor does it leave an odd taste in your mouth! Looking forward to picking this up again this fall season.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
I seriously think I might have an addiction to these cheerios. I was skeptical because certain types of pumpkin flavor remind me of potpourri but these... These are gold. You can actually taste the real nutmeg and the pumpkin spice without a ton of added sugar. I'd recommend these to anybody with tastebuds.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
This cereal is the bomb!!! Since it's limited edition,  I buy as many boxes as I can so we can enjoy it all year round. Awesome pumpkin spice flavor that my whole family enjoys. Hope to find it at Walmart again this year---do yourself a favor and buy this cereal!! Highly recommend!
Hana C.
Although I expected to love the pumpkin spice cheerios, as I enjoy pumpkin spice flavoured things and regular cheerios separately, I thought they were slightly overpowering. They still had that great cheerio crunch they always do, but I only had one bowl. It might have also been my fault for tainting the experience because we were out of milk so I ate them with apple juice -- which is fine with regular cheerios! But a bit too sweet with the pumpkin spice ones.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
These are so yummy to snack on! During the fall I made these into bars by mixing them with cinnamon pumpkin seeds and melted marshmallows and they were a huge hit at my daughters school. I will buy these whenever they are available and I found them to be rather inexpensive for a seasonal food item
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back