BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Barbara J.
OMG!!!! I love these! I love cheerios gluten free and all the different flavors. Pumpkin spice cheerios are the best! I love the flavor best pumpkin spice product ever!!! These are addicting I just bought 5 boxes!!!
Jennifer G.
Morgantown
I luv everything pumpkin.. I was a lil skeptic bout buying these.. Turns out they was really good.. U can really taste the pumpkin.. Gets into the spirit of fall..
Michelle N.
Too much spice, not enough pumpkin. I still liked them and ate them, but I probably would not buy again just because there was not a strong pumpkin flavor at ALL!
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love that they don't over do it on the flavor, they are just right. I don't feel bad snacking on these without milk because they are made out of whole grains and don't have a ton of sugar.
Amanda S.
Love this cereal. For one of the healthier options, it’s delicious. I buy it all the time and have it for breakfast a few times a week. You could find it in any grocery store, although the price can sometimes be a bit expensive.
Alexis P.
When fall comes around I'm always looking to eat anything with pumpkin involved. I live cheerios so when I saw they had a pumpkin spice ones I had to try them. They are sooooo good! I wish they weren't seasonal!
Megan R.
Culpeper, VA
This limited edition cereal was actually pretty good!! I did eat it a few times however, I could only find the large box. With that being said, I bought it & didn't really need to buy multiple boxes since it might go stale before I can get to all of it. With the big box of this cereal, eating pumpkin flavored cereal every morning gets old- and I really like pumpkin flavored goodies! Just got tired of it very quickly- it is ALL pumpkin, that's for sure!
Shawnee' M.
Sioux City, IA
I started buying these last year when they were first introduced. Ive been disappointed by flavored Cheerios before. Chocolate Cheerios were a hard pass for me. My mother and I are the pumpkin spice lovers of the household, and buying as many various products of the flavor ensures that no one else eats it but us.

We poured our bowls, grabbed the milk, lightly dusted on some sugar; wondering if we actually would need it. You don't, by the way. If you're expecting, and wanting the actual cheerio to be pumpkin, you're going to be disappointed. It's an outer glazing really. I loved it. It was the perfect balance.
Samantha B.
Ogden , UT
Pumpkin spice cheerios. I did not enjoy them served with milk. They didn't have a strong flavor and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. Plus, it mage my milk taste funky because of the spices. I did however enjoy eating them dry as a snack at work. The flavor was much better and the after taste wasn't as prominate (but was still present). I do recommend them to whoever loves pumpkin because they do have that pumpkin spice flavor and are enjoyable.
member-4817d
I was hesitant to try it but my son said, “come on mom pumpkin spice is everything” lol I tried  them and to my surprise they were pretty yummy. Definitely buying again.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back