BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Afton F.
I love pumpkin everything and wish they would sell pumpkin foods all year! These Cheerios are amazing! They aren’t sweet and they aren’t too pumpkin spicy. It’s a delicate flavor that’ll keep you wanting more. I can’t wait until it gets back on the shelves again!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love everything pumpkin so call me bias all you want, but i LOVE this cereal. The flavor is amazing. Cheerios alone are a great cereal and then you add pumpkin spice flavoring to it and BAM, total game changer. Only downside is that it took me forever to find these in store. I don't know if I just wasnt looking in the right spots or what but literally when I stopped looking for these, I ended up finding them lol. But I do highly recommend this cereal. So yummy.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously pumpkin spice Cheerios are the best! They actually have a good flavoring of pumpkin where some brands you can barely taste it. I love eating dry Cheerios as a snack to munch on at work so love me some PS Cheerios.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Oh hell yeah this cereal is heckin good. I don’t care that I’m so basic I need to eat pumpkin spice. These little os spin a delicious web of cinnamon and clovey pumpkin goodness into your belly and keeps you full all day.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
I’m basic and proud. I would buy pumpkin spice in any way shape or form, and these Cheerios are my favorite fall breakfast! They’re great in homemade bars too! If you’re basic like me, you’re going to want these in your life
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
Pleasantly surprised!! I am a big pumpkin flavor fan. Every year I can’t wait until the pumpkin donuts, coffee creamers and other things come out. Then I stock up!!
I wasn’t sure about
Pumpkin Cheerios though but I purchased it with a coupon and for $2 it was worth trying out. I loved it!! I am
embarrassed to say that I ate almost half a box in one sitting, it was that good! I would definitely buy it again
Hannah J.
Morganton
I’m obsessed with pumpkin spice everything so of course I had to try these. They weren’t that great. I didn’t even finish the box before they went stale and that rarely happens at my house. I won’t buy again.
Courtney B.
My son absolutely loved these and we did as well! I’ve never been a big fan of regular Cheerios, but there are delicious and the price is reasonable! We will be buying them again next fall! We can’t wait!
Welby G.
Raleigh, NC
I was hesitant but decided to try them anyways, I’ve tried a pumpkin spice latte and it didn’t workout. I got home and the first thing I did was open the box and started eating away. I will admit the taste at first was “interesting” but as you keep eating it, at least in my case I started to enjoy it. Next thing I knew I had gone back to the store and picked up two more boxes, no lie. Sadly all of the stores closest to my house have stopped selling these wonderful Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, but hey luckily I still have another box. Ready for them to come back to the stores and fill the shelves.
Alicia B.
Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
I actually really like these. They’re definitely best with milk, but they’re good dry too. The only bad thing is they do make my breath smell kind of gross and I do really hate that, but the taste is good and that’s what’s important.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?