BY CHEERIOS #51 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Cassie H.
Clermont, FL
I've waited all year for these to come back on the shelves! Pumpkin spice Cheerios are a wonderful addition to the holiday line up. Not too sweet and so delicious!
Mattea K.
We've tried nearly every type of cereal. My mom is obsessed with all things pumpkin, and in our house, we've gone through about one box of these every week and a half. Now, we've all started to get sick of these, so we're not going through them as frequently.
Rachel L.
Love fall because all the pumpkin goodness comes out. These are my favorite! Personally I love them more without milk, I usually have it with some vanilla yogurt.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
If being basic is wrong, I don't want to be right! These are delicious! Made with real pumpkin so the flavor is not overpowering. Just a yummy pumpkin spice flavor!
Erica F.
These cheerios are good I love them but the only thing I don't like is that they taste a lot like pumpkin spice which I a lot to me but I still love them so much
Bella H.
Topeka
Very delicious! Great for a morning meal! I would definitely recommend buying this because not only is it filling, but it is proven to be healthy for your heart!
DimeGreen G.
I personally have not tried these, but my aunt spoke on getting them for my nana... My nana loves anything pumpkin! She was in awe of taste! Recommend to pumpkin lovers!
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I love this cereal! First of all, Cheerios are always an awesome go to. Not only are they filling, but GLUTEN FREE! When I went gluten free for health reasons, I was sad that I would never get to eat cereal again. I was SO wrong because about the same time, Cheerios also went gluten free. Having this pumpkin spice flavor option is such a find because a lot of the fall "goodies" are not gluten free. Not only are they delicious, but you can feel good about having a bowl (or two!) Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Julie R.
Omaha
Cheerios General Mills Cereal wonderful and healthy! Great no matter what your age. My 16 year old son likes them as does my 1 year old grandson. Great on the go snack for the diaper bag or in the highchair!
Sutton S.
I love this pumpkin cereal. It tastes amazing and delicious. Even after eating all the cereal, I love to drink the milk because it soaks up the pumpkin spice flavor and tastes great. I love all the cheerio products.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back