BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Savannah M.
Canton, GA
Definitely recommend!! The pumpkin flavor is strong but not overwhelming! My favorite for fall, and I buy multiple boxes at a time because it's limited and sells out.
Katharine M.
I love Pumpkin spice everything! I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this, I wasn’t expecting it to taste so good. Even my 2 year old loves this flavor of Cheerios!
Shelly S.
These were okay but not wonderful. Pumpkin spice is good in some things but not really Cheerios. Maybe they can come out with a brown sugar Cheerios that sounds good.
Lacey B.
Santee, CA
I can’t decide if I want another bowl or throw the box away. The pumpkin spice can be somewhat overpowering and artificial. But in another bite it can be quite satisfying. Don’t eat slow and let these bad boys get soggy though 😉
Cassie H.
Clermont, FL
I've waited all year for these to come back on the shelves! Pumpkin spice Cheerios are a wonderful addition to the holiday line up. Not too sweet and so delicious!
Mattea K.
We've tried nearly every type of cereal. My mom is obsessed with all things pumpkin, and in our house, we've gone through about one box of these every week and a half. Now, we've all started to get sick of these, so we're not going through them as frequently.
Kimberly H.
Allen Park
Love all things pumpkin spice and these did not disappoint!  They are delicious with milk or on their own as a snack! I have purchased two boxes so far this season!
Rachel L.
Love fall because all the pumpkin goodness comes out. These are my favorite! Personally I love them more without milk, I usually have it with some vanilla yogurt.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
If being basic is wrong, I don't want to be right! These are delicious! Made with real pumpkin so the flavor is not overpowering. Just a yummy pumpkin spice flavor!
Erica F.
These cheerios are good I love them but the only thing I don't like is that they taste a lot like pumpkin spice which I a lot to me but I still love them so much
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back