BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Becky M.
Fallbrook, CA
I really loved this seasonal Cheerios flavor!! The pumpkin spice flavor was a perfect blend of spices and flavors that was super close to the flavor of an actual pumpkin pie.
member-da4de
The pumpkin flavored Cheerios were not favorite. I love Cheerios and anything pumpkin but this was not good. I did however use them in homemade peanut butter granola bars and they tasted delicious in that recipe. I would not recommend this cereal as a regular cereal though
Carla B.
Glendale
So good as a seasonal product! Pumpkin isn’t overwhelming but adds a nice spice. I love eating this cereal with vanilla almond milk because it really brings out the flavor.
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
I am a big fan of pumpkin spice! This cereal is so yummy! I absolutely love how the pumpkin spice flavor is in it! If you are a big pumpkin spice fan this is a must have!!! Great for fall!
liz j.
These are actually surprisingly good! I bought them at Heinens, and they are a great snack for the fall/winter.  Not too strong of a taste, I eat them plain or in trail mix
Lauren C.
Greenville, SC
This is the first season I have seen this flavor and let me tell you! It is amazing! I love snacking on them throughout the day and they make such a great morning cereal!
jennifer a.
I️ absolutely love the pumpkin Cheerios cereal. I️ love the flavor and they way it makes the milk taste as well. I️ts affordable and very healthy. I️ really recommend more during the fall time.
Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Dislike
My kids love cheerios and i thought this would be a good variation. But it didnt taste good. There’s something off about it. I ended up throwing the rest of the box as nobody in my house wanted to eat it
Amy W.
The Pumpkin Spice cheerios were such a great idea by cheerios. The flavor is amazing, I only wish they came in a family sized box because we went threw them so quickly!
Stefani A.
Round Rock, TX
I’ll be sad when their limited time is up! Cheerios Pumpkin Spice is perfect for those fall mornings when you’re on the go and need to get out the door! A true winner!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back