BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
erin m.
Baltimore
These are the perfect breakfast/snack/DESSERT in the fall! I was afraid that they were going to have an actual pumpkin flavor but instead you get hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice without any "pumpkin" at all. Can't make it to Starbucks for a PSL? Have a bowl of these in the morning.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE THESE. I'm sad that I don't see these more often in my store. Pumpkin Spice is one of my favorite flavors- call me basic but its delicious. I love how the flavor transfers to the milk as well. It tastes like fall in a bowl. Its so easy to just grab. Really puts me in a better mood.
Chelsea L.
Saint Albans
Pumpkin spice always takes over once the fall season rolls in. The flavor on this infamous brand killed it for me, it hand almost a perfume or candle after taste. I don't know if it was the mix of the product with milk or just the product alone but I wasn't pleased
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
I love cereal. I could live off of it. I've never had a cereal I didn't like... Until now. I get it, pumpkin flavored stuff is really popular in the fall. But this just isn't right. It left an odd taste in my mouth. Looks like my chickens will get a treat. Oh, I gave one star for effort.
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
The other day we went by Wallmart to get some groceries, and we saw the limited edition pumpkin spice cereal and got it. My daughter and I loved it. I'm glad we got it. We love everything pumpkin spice around the hollidays. I would definitely would recommend it for others to try. Yum.
Sabrina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I wanted to love this cereal, since I love all things pumpkin spice. Unfortunately, they were just way too sweet for me. They taste more like sugar with cinnamon than pumpkin spice. I ate them with plain Greek yogurt to balance the flavor. I would just stick with plain or multi grain Cheerios instead.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
I was so excited and I wanted to fall in love with these! I love pumpkin and fall everything. The flavor was just off I didn't like it. It wasn't bad just wasn't quite what I expected. I think the recipe needs a little tweaking
Abi C.
pennelliville
These are my favorite thing to eat in the fall weather. They taste so good and at a great price. I buy them when ever I can now. They are great especially for the pumpkin spice lovers. I would definitely recommend this product and if ur thinking about buying them I say go for it.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
If you're obsessed with fall like I am, then you are going to be a huge fan of this. I picked this up randomly at the grocery store one day because I already love cheerios and I wanted to try this and OMG, I am so happy I got this. It is so yummy! Goes great with almond milk!
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
Even Cheerios got on the Pumpkin Bandwagon! Can be a little hard to get it right, but Cheerios did not do too bad a job. Could use with a little more Cinnamon Flavor, but over all it tastes good. Only Available in the Fall time, a little before Halloween and then into November.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?