BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
These cheerios are addicting. They don't have a super strong pumpkin or spice flavor, it's actually perfectly balanced. These really make you think of fall time. Lol. But you're only able to purchase during the autumn season which is kind of disappointing. If you haven't tried them, you really should.
Tianna S.
Orlando, FL
Man this stuff is so good! It tastes like pumpkin pie and isnt too bad calorie wise. The price is great and the serving size is awesome. My kids love this type because it gets them in the holiday spirit. I would recommend this to only those who like the banana cherios. Becuase if you dont like the banana flavor strength then you will not like it.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I used to just look forward to having my pumpkin spice coffee each fall...now I look forward to pumpkin spice cherrios too! I think this is awesome. And really very yummy too. Everyone in my family loves these and the fact that we can still eat a great family cereal but switch up the flavors!
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I'm a typical pumpkin spice lover, so when I saw these in the fall, I had to try them. I am absolutely in love with them. They were absolutely delicious. I liked them a little bit better as a dry snack than I did in the milk, but I'll definitely buy these if they come out in the fall again.
Aubrey B.
I hate that these were limited edition because they are amazing!! They are probably my favorite flavor of Cheerios with honey nut in a close second. I would recommend anyone try these! Definitely worth the buy.
Tylee B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Favorite! I get so excited every season for this flavor to come out. Nutritionally, it isn't the most rich and beneficial. However it is a great treat for the season, and good if I am in a rush in the morning and need an easy breakfast. I also will use it as a yogurt topping or in a trail mix.
Alex B.
Antioch, CA
I LOVE THESE. I'm sad that I don't see these more often in my store. Pumpkin Spice is one of my favorite flavors- call me basic but its delicious. I love how the flavor transfers to the milk as well. It tastes like fall in a bowl. Its so easy to just grab. Really puts me in a better mood.
Lisa T.
Bay City, MI
I love cereal. I could live off of it. I've never had a cereal I didn't like... Until now. I get it, pumpkin flavored stuff is really popular in the fall. But this just isn't right. It left an odd taste in my mouth. Looks like my chickens will get a treat. Oh, I gave one star for effort.
erin m.
Baltimore, MD
These are the perfect breakfast/snack/DESSERT in the fall! I was afraid that they were going to have an actual pumpkin flavor but instead you get hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice without any "pumpkin" at all. Can't make it to Starbucks for a PSL? Have a bowl of these in the morning.
Chelsea L.
Saint Albans
Pumpkin spice always takes over once the fall season rolls in. The flavor on this infamous brand killed it for me, it hand almost a perfume or candle after taste. I don't know if it was the mix of the product with milk or just the product alone but I wasn't pleased
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?