BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Esther F.
Calgary
It's pretty good but doesn't really taste like pumpkin spice. Very good breakfast for the fall, but I can't help but feel a bit basic.
Michelle H.
Theses  are awful, I did not care for this flavor at all. Great brand and we love Cheerios, but these didn't fly at our house.
Sherry L.
Windsor
Omg this is the perfect fall cereal! My sister will buy as soon as she see it. A box for her and one for me. No sharing with the kids!
Asande N.
Vryheid
I hate pumpkin  pie  any thing punkin so it ain't  good in my favorite cereal.  Not a good flavors how ever thought of it should  get fired
Danielle M.
My birthday is in October so I'm naturally drawn to pumpkin spice things and this one is a hit. Not all pumpkin spice is created equal.
Aleks J.
Mansfield Walk, Maidstone
you'd sin if you didn't try these - if you're a pumpkin spice fan - they're great! I have them every morning and can never get enough.
Rima F.
Love this product however the price point is high. Large families such as mine always have to wait for grocery items to go on sale.
403Coupons&Freebies M.
Red Deer
Not everything is good pumpkin spice. These are bad, real bad, like the kids won’t eat them st all bad. Might end up throwing outv
Danica W.
Chilliwack, BC
Cheerios have been my favorite since I was a kid. Now they are my kids favorite too. Great for breakfast or a snack on the go.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?