BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel M.
Saint John , NB
Love these and how strong the spice is. A lot of people don’t care for this kind but I think it’s so tasty. Def gonna stock up before they are gone 😊
Emma W.
Kamloops
what a good idea to put pumpkin spice into a cereal! it was definitely worth the try, although really only something i would want to eat in autumn!
Noor E.
Aylesbury
Don't like this just because you get a strong aftertaste which I feel like should not be put into cereals I think the normal ones are a lot yummier
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
These are my new favorite fall food, I even used them to make marshmellow sqares with caramel drizzle. Thanks for keeping me white girl Cheerios!
Sara-Leigh S.
Really didnt like these. :( they jisy didnt taste particually pleasant and sort of reminded me of the fake pumpkin smell airfreshers you can get
Cor T.
Pumpkin spice everything!!! Especially for breakfast with cheerios :) these are amazing with ice cold milk and maybe some whipped cream on top ;)
paty v.
 the crerios is a very good product   vecause contens very god things is so helthi that is all that i eat  they havehoney
Jenny P.
Strathmore
Love the taste love the product love it all we just love it all my little k e puts it in her mouth then she spits it out when the taste is gone
Leydi D.
These are really good, I always start my day with this, they're healthy, they're tasty and they just make me jump out of my day every morning.
Doris M.
México
Me gustan todos sus sabores de este cereal ya que su forma de aros hace que sepan deliciosos en el momento en que están sumergidos en la leche
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?