BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Martha B.
I love everything pumpkin spice and this limited edition flavor of cheerios doesn't disappoint at all.
Emily P.
Trenton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big cereal eater but these pumpkin spice Cheerios are soooo good! They aren’t the worst thing for you and taste very good. I eat these at least once a week. I recommend these to anyone wanting to try a new flavor of Cheerios.
Emma W.
12345678
Purchased at: Target
CALLING ALL BASIC PEOPLE AND THEIR FRIENDS! As a fellow basic, I can tell you right now that you absolutely NEED these in your life. I had them so often in the fall I was going through BOXES in a weeks time. BOXES!! You will fall in absolute love with these.
Lydia C.
Carbondale
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for the fall! Tastes like honey nut Cheerios with cinnamon and spices. Not too expensive.
Carol M.
Purchased at: Target
I love the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios so much that I wish I could buy them all year long, not just in the late Fall. I bought them last year for the first time and was so happy to see them on the store shelves again this past Fall.
Rocky J.
Scranton
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't eat Cheerios with Milk. But if i do, I use 1% milk. Mostly, put some in a plastic sandwich bag for an on-the-go snack
Taylor H.
Simpsonville
These were pretty good, especially if you're a fan of pumpkin spice, but not my favorite flavor of cheerios.
Sarah O.
W Bloomfield, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m a pumpkin spice fanatic. I love the flavor of this cereal. It was definitely not a disappointment.
Todd G.
I got these on the holiday season for my fiancee because she is a huge fan of anything pumpkin spice, and this box of cereal was certainly not a let down. She thoroughly enjoyed the flavor and had absolutely no complaints about having it around the house.
Larissa L.
toronto, OH
My favourite part about the fall season. PSL Cheerios. 😍 the flavour is amazing it’s all the spices you want in a pumpkin pie. And its Cheerios so who would complain. They’re good for the heart right?
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?