BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Kristina C.
Love love love this cereal! Am devastated that it’s only seasonal in our stores. Best flavour, size and texture and the cereal does not get soggy as fast as other brands do.
Florence J.
I bought this on a whim when I saw it at my local grocery store. I love pumpkin spice so I thought I’d give it a try.. I bought it for $3+ but it’s totally worth it if you a fan of pumpkin spice. The taste isn’t too over powering and the crunch of the Cheerios is perfect. The best part is at the end when you can drink up the pumpkin spice milk! I recommend this to all pumpkin spice lovers out there
Amanda V.
I eat Cheerios basically everyday. I recently tried the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios Cereal and I loved it. We noticed it was new at a grocery store we usually go to so thought we would try it since I am a huge fan of pumpkin spice everything. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who also loves cheerios and pumpkin flavour.
Jessica N.
Manchester
I really like this cereal, especially around this time of year it gets you into an autumnal mood, this is my first time buying these but so far I really enjoy them! I will definitely be buying this again.
Araica M.
Whitehorse, YT
These were interesting. Pumpkin Spice flavour isn't what I'd normally go for in my breakfast however we wanted to give them a try. They are good but I like them best as a quick snack. I find they are eaten most often at the end of the day when I want something crunchy but not too salty.
Mariana B.
Miami
I cannot describe how amazing these are. Not the healthiest option, but life's all about balance. They're so addictive! I love eating them with cashew or almond milk. Never eat it with coconut milk because it loses all its flavor. Really sweet and tastes like fall: pumpkin, spices and loooots of cinnamon, JUST YUM
Chelsey S.
Guelph, ON
These are amazing. It sadden me that they don't carry this flavour years round. It has a light sweet pumpkin spice taste which I love. The calories are comparable to other breakfast cereals. I'll mainly have this as a post workout treat or as a dessert with my yogurt
Rae L.
Pumpkin spice everything! Lol. I love the cheerios, they taste made for adults, but kids love them too. I wish they were they were sold constantly, but that they come seasonally is always something to look forward to. They also taste really good in heated milk.
Amy F.
St, NL
This product is just absolutely great!!! As soon as I tried, I fell in love. And the best part is, is that it is affordable! Not to pricy. I have bought this item before, and I keep buying it because I love it. I would highly recommend this item to others.
Sam D.
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal is one of my favourite pumpkin spiced products, it’s not super over powering and has a great taste. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves pumpkin spiced products!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back