BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle T.
I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin and these Cheerios just added to that addiction!!
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Very yummy and basic white girls come simply by the smell. Easy o find. Great taste
Courtney H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love pumpkin spice. This stuff is so good! I also love the original honey as well
Elena S.
whitewater, wi
Yum! The perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. It’s a great value compared to other cereals. I love to have this as a light and healthy snack before the gym or after work. Great for kids too! I definitely recommend this to any pumpkin lovers.
Sabrina M.
I thought regular cheerios were the best, but then I bought these! I absolutely love pumpkin spice cheerios!! A lot of pumpkin food has too many spices in it and doesn’t taste the best, but these are incredible!
Alisa S.
Statesville, NC
I’m a pretty big fan of most things pumpkin so obviously I love this cereal!! Cheerios is a great cereal anyways, and adding pumpkin spice just makes it better. It’s got a great taste; not too sweet or overbearing...just the right amount of pumpkin spice flavoring. Plus the leftover milk tastes amazing too!! I want to try making cereal bars with this too!I’ve been buying this the last two years when seasonal foods hit the shelves, and will buy it again this year.
Kayla C.
This cereal is delicious dry as a snack or with milk. When I first saw it I couldnt wait to try it. I even like using the leftover milk in my coffee when I finish the bowl for some coffee flavoring!
Jessica S.
Spring Valley
A Fall favorite in our house, for kids and grown ups alike! A delicious pumpkin spice flavor that isn't overpowering. My littles love it as an afternoon treat thrown on top of their yogurt!
Larissa L.
toronto, OH
My favourite part about the fall season. PSL Cheerios. 😍 the flavour is amazing it’s all the spices you want in a pumpkin pie. And its Cheerios so who would complain. They’re good for the heart right?
Pearly D.
North York, ON
I saw one of my friends post about this cereal on instagram, and I immediately went to my local grocery store to grab a box, I ended up getting the last box that the store had, and boy am I glad I got it! The classic cheerio but elevated with such a perfect balance of pumpkin spice! Wish it was still available cause I’d definitely pick up more boxes!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?