BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Jánine R.
Ephrata
My children and I are HUGE fans of everything Pumpkin so when these came out we were STOKED. We tried them and all LOVED them. Great value and awesome quality. I will most definitely buy these again. Cheerios never disappoints!
Alyssa A.
These aren’t bad! I wasn’t able to finish the box I bought, as they have a very strong pumpkin flavor and I could only eat a little at a time. I liked to pour some in a baggie and take them with me as a snack to eat on the go.
Alyssa W.
Antioch, TN
I just recently purchased these because my local ALDI did not have my Honey Nut Cheerios in stock, pleasantly surprised by them! I am not one to buy into the whole pumpkin spice everything craze, so this was an iffy purchase for me to begin with, definitely would buy again!
MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
YUM YUM YUM YUMMMY. Just the perfect cereal for your inner basic white girl fall cravings LOL !! Picked this up at Walmart last week and this is so goood !! And it's low in calorie for just 120 a serving !!! Not to bad I must say !!
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
We bought these for the excitement of our 3 kids, but unfortunately none of them have been willing to have a second try with the flavor. I thought they had a pretty spot-on pumpkin spice flavor, but they were a bit too sweet for me!
Kendall K.
Of course I bought these when I saw them since I love everything pumpkin spice. They're okay - they have the good spice but not as good as you would think. Not great. Just okay. I would recommend trying but definitely don't buy a few boxes.
Katy P.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Just like anyone else, I love Pumpkin Spice flavored everything. I am a repeat customer to Pumpkin Spice Cheerios and I buy them every year. They have that rich flavor that makes you want to eat the whole box, with or without milk!
Jessica B.
Peoria, IL
Yes, I am basic... I saw the pumpkin spice cereal and had to try it. I was a bit skeptical but they are great! They have a cinnamon float to them. Nothing too over powering or anything. The price was decent. I will recommend them.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
If I could give this product more than five stars I would. You can't even taste the wheat in them because the pumpkin spice is so good. My inner white girl humps for joy every time I have a bowl of these little o's of happiness.
Ally R.
Springfield, IL
If you’re looking for a seasonal cinnamon-strong flavored cereal, this is the one for you. It was not my personal favorite, although it’s possible I just don’t like Pumpkin Spice flavor in general—because I do love Cheerios :)
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back