BY CHEERIOS

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
FREDA F.
I've been eating Cheerios for years. It doesn't get soggy after pouring on the milk, plus it's healthy.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Not as good as I thought they would be! Could definitely use more pumpkin flavor. Not impressed.......
Alexandra M.
wilmington
My favorite seasonal food is back!!! I love pumpkin spice anything but Cheerios are probably the best!
Sarah W.
Sooooooo good!!!! Very festive and they actually taste like pumpkin spice! Definitely would recommend.
Ala'a e.
Love them for breakfast I def consider this on a healthier side but I love these cereal they are good!
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing cereal! Just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. Not too much. I love to have this as a snack.
Carmen W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are pretty good but not something i could eat very often. I don’t think i even finished the box.
Kelcie A.
Crawfordville
Pumpkin spice Cheerios are the worst. More like zero stars in my book. I won’t ever waste money again.
Brittany U.
Muncie
Awful! It claims it uses pumpkin purée but tastes like fake pumpkin flavor. Worst cheerios flavor ever
Vanessa S.
Wolverine, MI
Didn't care this cereal, I love pumpkin spice but this was not a product for me. Others might like it.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?