BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Denise C.
Hammond, LA
Love this brand. I eat this because it's healthy and I can have this one while trying to lose weight
Karina M.
Otimoooo seral para todaa as manhã trazendo uma alimentação saudável é balanceadas as nossas crianças
Autumn H.
Rochester, NY
These are so good. A great way to start a morning. I would definitely recommend to any cereal lover.
Ally M.
Silver city
These let me down big time! I love everything pumpkin spice but these just taste like too much spice!
Courtney C.
Perryville, MO
Yumm my favorite holiday snack and cereal. It really gets me in the holiday spirit! I love pumpkin
Alexia G.
oooooomg these were amazing! Really tasty and unique! Love them so muchhhh they re the best so far!
Courtney P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Can we please have these on shelves at all time?! Seriously. Love them. Buy them. They're amazing!
Paula B.
Long Branch, NJ
cheerios are my favorite, in pimpkin spice they get even more special!!! love them with almond milk
🔥Katy R.
This cereal is releasing the pumpkin spice flavor, it’s not that bad but the taste is a little off
Jackie N.
Lugoff, SC
This was absolutely horrible. They cannot pumpkin spice everything . I will not be purchasing again
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back