BY CHEERIOS

• Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrie B.
Gross. I hated the taste of these. Literally made me sick. How could someone even eat these is beyond me.
Aerowyn L.
Honestly I hate these so much they taste terrible they really don't taste like pumpkin spice at all!!!!
Kelcie A.
Crawfordville
Pumpkin spice Cheerios are the worst. More like zero stars in my book. I won’t ever waste money again.
Alexandra M.
wilmington
My favorite seasonal food is back!!! I love pumpkin spice anything but Cheerios are probably the best!
Michele M.
Belleville
These are okay. I feel like they compare somewhat to Honey Nut Cheerios with a touch of pumpkin flavor.
Brittany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Amazing cereal! Just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. Not too much. I love to have this as a snack.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Not as good as I thought they would be! Could definitely use more pumpkin flavor. Not impressed.......
Carmen W.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are pretty good but not something i could eat very often. I don’t think i even finished the box.
Ala'a e.
Love them for breakfast I def consider this on a healthier side but I love these cereal they are good!
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
This cereal is so good my daughter loves it. we love pumpkin everything I would definitely recommend it
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?