BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
The pumpkin spice cheerios were heaven! I love all things pumpkin spice and cheerios did not let me down!
Stacy S.
2008 reviews
These are the best cheerios ever !!! Im going to have to stock up before they lull them off the shelves!
Ashley N.
Kailua-Kona
Oh my white girl is quaking. I love this stuff so delicious it’s a nice treat keeps you full all morning
Brittany B.
Pumpkin Spice cheerios were okay. Cheerios never disappoints, but the pumpkin spice was not my favorite!
Heidi D.
Love these and wish they had them all year around. Yum yum yum. Good for the kids and for my pocket book.
Maria D.
Very pumpkin spicy. It's good and I'm not sure i would purchase again. Not much of a pumkin spice person.
Chrissy P.
Fredericksburg
Best cherios ever. Pumpkin flavor has went crazy but this absolutely nails the perfect flavor. Well done!
Carrie B.
Gross. I hated the taste of these. Literally made me sick. How could someone even eat these is beyond me.
Jen W.
Chattanooga, TN
Not good. We love all things pumpkin and these were definitely a flop. They just don't taste that great.
Natalie C.
Hanover Park, IL
I’m a super fan of any pumpkin or spice. And I was honestly surprised on how much I loved this cereal!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?