BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I look for these every year!! You can still taste the Cheerio in it with just a hint of the Pumpkin Spice.
Bryanne R.
Lauderhill
We have tried these once and they we're super tasty but after a few bites it seems over whelming in flavor.
Believer A.
Don't Know
I absolutely love these, the taste is so good and it's like having a piece of pie in a bowl, it's wonderful
Yohanna R.
Reading
Este cereal lo compro todo el tiempo y me encanta esto lo comparto con mis hermanos que les encanta también
Rachel M.
Lexington, KY
I love this cereal. I’m pretty biased because i love all cereal really. But this is a pretty good cereal.
Elisa S.
Chandler, AZ
Love this seasonal flavor! You get a taste of fall from the moment you get up to have breakfast! Love it!
Vida S.
I expected it to taste more pumpkin-y, it’s not something that I would try again. It’s reasonably priced.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me and my daughter love this flavor. Not too overbearing and they are gluten free. They smell great too.
Monique E.
Love these! Pumpkin spice for the win. These have just the right amount of flavor. And my toddler agrees!
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
The pumpkin spice cheerios were heaven! I love all things pumpkin spice and cheerios did not let me down!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?