BY CHEERIOS

• How to Get a VoxBox: 1. Download the Influenster app. It...1 Answers
  • Are these good?? They look good and I've been wanting to ...2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Rockford, MI
So good,had such a good flavor!!! Wish they had this year round!! I bought my box from Meijer. Highly reccomend
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I was so excited to see these. These are SOO good! They smell incredible as well! Would definitely recommend!!
Julie Q.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great pumpkin flavor that leaves tasty milk behind. Enjoy eating this in the fall when pumpkin rules the world.
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Just bought theses for the first time last weekn and have to say they are really good,, better without milk tho
Amber S.
One of the best pumpkin-spice-flavored foods I tried this fall. I think it tastes best without milk. Delicious!
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
My kids and I are a huge fan of this cereal!!! I don't really like pumpkin spice anything but this is SO good!
Ashley O.
I love this product, it's so yummy. The smell don't really smell like pumpkin spice but it tastes just like it!
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
Was a little nervous buying these as I don't love the over powering pumpkin flavor but they have a good amount.
Amanda L.
Cuyahoga Falls
I love all things pumpkin and these are no exception. I thought they were very tasty and a fun seasonal flavor!
Luisa F.
Revere, MA
Me gustan mucho siempre los como los amo me encantan siempre lo compro donde sea muy buen producto... Delicioso
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?