BY CHEERIOS #50 in Cereal

• Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
  • Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
  • Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin ...3 Answers
Alicia H.
I didn't think i would like these, because im not a huge fan of pumpkin spice, but they were so delicious! I ate them every morning for breakfast and would buy them again if they come around. The only downside was after about 2/3 of the box was done, i was getting tired of the flavor.
Destiny J.
Mims, FL
Yummy yummy yummy. I got a lot of these recently couponing at publix and they were free this way so figured I would give t a try. They are tasty and not overwhelming like I thought they would be. Definitely would buy again
hoobgoob b.
Glendora, NJ
everything is pumpkin spice nowadays haha, and i think most of the time its very hit or miss. its a weird flavor to have your cheerios taste like pumpkin, but its actually quite tasty, i dont know if id recommend it but its good nonetheless
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I'm a pumpkin feen and these are DELICIOUS. They are not overpowering and leave a great after taste in the left over milk. For all the pumpkin lovers these are for you! They aren't badly priced and can be found at your local shopping stores
Audra M.
Pittsburgh
In theory this sounds awesome and up every fall lovers alley; however something just didn’t taste right. Too much spice and not enough pumpkin I would say. It also could be the crunch is just a weird sensation when tasting pumpkin spice.
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN
Nice flavor and idea but could be put back for some more testing. The cinnamon flavor is prominent and while nice not very good for an entire bowl of cereal. Would not recommend for eating everyday but every once in awhile is very good.
Kate W.
League City, TX
Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are a perfect pairing of the Cheerios that I grew up with and a flavor trend that is based on a great idea. Although you’d expect most things “pumpkin spice” to be expensive, Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are still affordable enough to become a morning routine.
Danielle G.
I think this cereal is pretty good. The flavor is nice. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because I prefer plain or multi grain Cheerios. I’m not as into sweet cereals. Other than that, I think it’s really good!
Jánine R.
Ephrata
My children and I are HUGE fans of everything Pumpkin so when these came out we were STOKED. We tried them and all LOVED them. Great value and awesome quality. I will most definitely buy these again. Cheerios never disappoints!
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
I was so skeptical buying these cause a whole pumpkin spice phenomenon going on but I have to say they were amazing they tasted like cinnamon and in my house we absolutely love cinnamon anything definitely might be buying these again
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Is this item only available in the fall?

back