BY CHEERIOS #88 in Cereal

• Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Ce...3 Answers
  • Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?5 Answers
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I love this cereal! First of all, Cheerios are always an awesome go to. Not only are they filling, but GLUTEN FREE! When I went gluten free for health reasons, I was sad that I would never get to eat cereal again. I was SO wrong because about the same time, Cheerios also went gluten free. Having this pumpkin spice flavor option is such a find because a lot of the fall "goodies" are not gluten free. Not only are they delicious, but you can feel good about having a bowl (or two!) Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Suzann W.
Pleasantly surprised!! I am a big pumpkin flavor fan. Every year I can’t wait until the pumpkin donuts, coffee creamers and other things come out. Then I stock up!!
I wasn’t sure about
Pumpkin Cheerios though but I purchased it with a coupon and for $2 it was worth trying out. I loved it!! I am
embarrassed to say that I ate almost half a box in one sitting, it was that good! I would definitely buy it again
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
There’s a lot of hype on pumpkin spice, and I completely understand it. I had my first ever PSL two months ago, and I get it, but sometimes, the pumpkin flavor is ridiculously potent. General Mills really killed it on this one. The flavor is balanced enough that you can still taste the actual Cheerio and get a palate-covering burst of fall. I rated this two stars because I like to dedicate full meals to cereal. I’ve had three bowls of this or that for dinner before and felt pretty all right after. Sometimes, I’m a little shaky, but overall, pretty stable. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, however, are inedible after the first bowl and a half. The pumpkin gets heavy and you just don’t want to do it anymore, but I power through. If you’re going to buy this cereal, eat it sensibly. Five stars for a casual breakfast maybe twice a week. Two stars if you’re trying to live off it.
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
It's Cheerios! It's pumpkin spice! It's so perfect my taste buds are crying tears of joy! I'm trying to be (slightly) healthier so, when I want a little something to eat while I'm out and about I'll bring a little baggy. I'm not ashamed! If it's good enough for my kid, it's good enough for dad! Lol! I can't recommend this enough! I've always loved Cheerios and ''tis the season for pumpkin spice! DELICIOUS!
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
Call me basic, but as the leaves start changing and the days get chilly I start to want PUMPKIN FLAVORED EVERYTHING. These are one of my favorite pumpkin flavored vices since the pumpkin flavor doesn’t taste as fake as it does in other products. I wish I could get these year round and will definitely stock up this fall.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Ever since I found this at the grocery store during pumpkin spice season I’d never tried pumpkin spice anything until that season and this became my favorite cereal ever. I already love Cheerios cause they’re healthy af while also not tasting like cardboard like most “healthy” cereals but man this flavor is the bomb.
HOLLY C.
Overall I think this tastes really good although I haven’t tried it with milk yet. I’ve just been eating it here and there as a snack. It has a great flavor and definitely tastes like pumpkin spice. It is hard to find. I think I was able to snag this at Target. I would recommend to any pumpkin spice lover!!
Javier M.
Hialeah , FL
In my household we take our cereal seriously! With that being said, we try as many different types and flavors as possible. The holy grail of cereals for myself is 1. Reese’s Puffs 2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Then it gets a little bunched up after that.

Cheerios is a classic cereal that’s good for any time. I’ve always liked to have honey nut stocked but if pumpkin spice was available year-round this would be the regular. IT IS GOOD! Great Pumpkin flavor but not overwhelming. Sometimes the pumpkin flavor can taste very artificial but not here.

Make sure you pick up a box before it’s gone for the year!
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I used to just look forward to having my pumpkin spice coffee each fall...now I look forward to pumpkin spice cherrios too! I think this is awesome. And really very yummy too. Everyone in my family loves these and the fact that we can still eat a great family cereal but switch up the flavors!
erin m.
Baltimore
These are the perfect breakfast/snack/DESSERT in the fall! I was afraid that they were going to have an actual pumpkin flavor but instead you get hints of nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice without any "pumpkin" at all. Can't make it to Starbucks for a PSL? Have a bowl of these in the morning.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?
Ashley R.