BY CHEERIOS

• Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
There’s a lot of hype on pumpkin spice, and I completely understand it. I had my first ever PSL two months ago, and I get it, but sometimes, the pumpkin flavor is ridiculously potent. General Mills really killed it on this one. The flavor is balanced enough that you can still taste the actual Cheerio and get a palate-covering burst of fall. I rated this two stars because I like to dedicate full meals to cereal. I’ve had three bowls of this or that for dinner before and felt pretty all right after. Sometimes, I’m a little shaky, but overall, pretty stable. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, however, are inedible after the first bowl and a half. The pumpkin gets heavy and you just don’t want to do it anymore, but I power through. If you’re going to buy this cereal, eat it sensibly. Five stars for a casual breakfast maybe twice a week. Two stars if you’re trying to live off it.
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
Ever since I found this at the grocery store during pumpkin spice season I’d never tried pumpkin spice anything until that season and this became my favorite cereal ever. I already love Cheerios cause they’re healthy af while also not tasting like cardboard like most “healthy” cereals but man this flavor is the bomb.
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I like to try anything pumpkin. It's kind of a Russian roulette of food - either really good or not so much. This cereal was kind of in the middle somewhere. It reminded me of original Cheeriosb but with a nutmeg flavor to them. Not gross, but not something is probably buy again.
Afton F.
I love pumpkin everything and wish they would sell pumpkin foods all year! These Cheerios are amazing! They aren’t sweet and they aren’t too pumpkin spicy. It’s a delicate flavor that’ll keep you wanting more. I can’t wait until it gets back on the shelves again!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love everything pumpkin so call me bias all you want, but i LOVE this cereal. The flavor is amazing. Cheerios alone are a great cereal and then you add pumpkin spice flavoring to it and BAM, total game changer. Only downside is that it took me forever to find these in store. I don't know if I just wasnt looking in the right spots or what but literally when I stopped looking for these, I ended up finding them lol. But I do highly recommend this cereal. So yummy.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Seriously pumpkin spice Cheerios are the best! They actually have a good flavoring of pumpkin where some brands you can barely taste it. I love eating dry Cheerios as a snack to munch on at work so love me some PS Cheerios.
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Oh hell yeah this cereal is heckin good. I don’t care that I’m so basic I need to eat pumpkin spice. These little os spin a delicious web of cinnamon and clovey pumpkin goodness into your belly and keeps you full all day.
Taylor A.
Carrollton, TX
I’m basic and proud. I would buy pumpkin spice in any way shape or form, and these Cheerios are my favorite fall breakfast! They’re great in homemade bars too! If you’re basic like me, you’re going to want these in your life
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
Pleasantly surprised!! I am a big pumpkin flavor fan. Every year I can’t wait until the pumpkin donuts, coffee creamers and other things come out. Then I stock up!!
I wasn’t sure about
Pumpkin Cheerios though but I purchased it with a coupon and for $2 it was worth trying out. I loved it!! I am
embarrassed to say that I ate almost half a box in one sitting, it was that good! I would definitely buy it again
Courtney B.
My son absolutely loved these and we did as well! I’ve never been a big fan of regular Cheerios, but there are delicious and the price is reasonable! We will be buying them again next fall! We can’t wait!
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?