Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal

Is this worth the hype?
Can you actually taste the pumpkin on these?
Is this sold year-round?
Start your review of Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal!
Haley N.
This cereal is so yummy. I love pumpkin everything (who doesn't?) and this cereal helps the pumpkin cravings subside while still being fairly healthy. I love cheerios in the fact that they are one of the more healthy cereals on the market and I love that they now offer such a wide variety of flavors. I recommend this flavor! It is limited edition, but I do hope they bring it back next fall.
Melanie W.
Senoia, GA
Yes, I’m that person that loves everything pumpkin when I start seeing leaves fall lol. But these are sooo good!!
Shannon B.
Kansas City, MO
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal uploaded by Shannon B.
Ayeeee if you haven't tried these yet, you are MISSING OUT! They are so so good and I had a bowl of them last night with cinnamon and sugar and omg so good👌🥰if you are obsessed with pumpkin spice like our household these will be gone in a flash! Go out and get em while you can!🎃
Sarah S.
Celebration, FL
I enjoyed these limited edition Cheerios! They were a nice change from the honey nut flavor I normally buy. they do not have a pumpkin flavor that is too strong or overwhelming, like other products sometimes do.
thomasgretch T.
I absolutely love pumpkin Cheerios. I get so excited every year these come out. Great value. Usually a coupon is available to use. I usually buy these at Walmart or giant eagle. Will continue to buy.
Breanna A.
I love pumpkin spice everything, but I was not a fan of these! I only bought them once and wouldn't buy them again. They tasted very gritty compared to other flavors.
Jaime R.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal uploaded by Jaime R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Cheerios and once I saw they had pumpkin spice flavored I was ALL up on it, Could not wait to try this cereal. Well Cheerios never fails me I absolutely love love this cereal. I would definitely recommend this . Absolutely yes
Deborah S.
Ok, no I can't do it .....I like cheerios but this is not what pumkin spice taste like. This is just my take on it I don't like the taste of these.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal uploaded by Tish C.
Pumpkin spice and everything nice! Cheerios has two thumbs up this fall season. If you're all about pumpkin you need to try this! Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I was excited to try this new type of one if my favorite brands of cereal; unfortunately I was unimpressed. The pumpkin flavor tastes a lot better dry than it does in milk. I don’t think I will buy these again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...