BY CHEERIOS #63 in Cereal

• Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Ce...3 Answers
  • Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?5 Answers
Jordan G.
Wausau, WI
I love this cereal! First of all, Cheerios are always an awesome go to. Not only are they filling, but GLUTEN FREE! When I went gluten free for health reasons, I was sad that I would never get to eat cereal again. I was SO wrong because about the same time, Cheerios also went gluten free. Having this pumpkin spice flavor option is such a find because a lot of the fall "goodies" are not gluten free. Not only are they delicious, but you can feel good about having a bowl (or two!) Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Christopher C.
South Williamsport, PA
There’s a lot of hype on pumpkin spice, and I completely understand it. I had my first ever PSL two months ago, and I get it, but sometimes, the pumpkin flavor is ridiculously potent. General Mills really killed it on this one. The flavor is balanced enough that you can still taste the actual Cheerio and get a palate-covering burst of fall. I rated this two stars because I like to dedicate full meals to cereal. I’ve had three bowls of this or that for dinner before and felt pretty all right after. Sometimes, I’m a little shaky, but overall, pretty stable. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, however, are inedible after the first bowl and a half. The pumpkin gets heavy and you just don’t want to do it anymore, but I power through. If you’re going to buy this cereal, eat it sensibly. Five stars for a casual breakfast maybe twice a week. Two stars if you’re trying to live off it.
Michael M.
Omaha, NE
It's Cheerios! It's pumpkin spice! It's so perfect my taste buds are crying tears of joy! I'm trying to be (slightly) healthier so, when I want a little something to eat while I'm out and about I'll bring a little baggy. I'm not ashamed! If it's good enough for my kid, it's good enough for dad! Lol! I can't recommend this enough! I've always loved Cheerios and ''tis the season for pumpkin spice! DELICIOUS!
Overall I think this tastes really good although I haven’t tried it with milk yet. I’ve just been eating it here and there as a snack. It has a great flavor and definitely tastes like pumpkin spice. It is hard to find. I think I was able to snag this at Target. I would recommend to any pumpkin spice lover!!
Javier M.
Hialeah , FL
In my household we take our cereal seriously! With that being said, we try as many different types and flavors as possible. The holy grail of cereals for myself is 1. Reese’s Puffs 2. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Then it gets a little bunched up after that.

Cheerios is a classic cereal that’s good for any time. I’ve always liked to have honey nut stocked but if pumpkin spice was available year-round this would be the regular. IT IS GOOD! Great Pumpkin flavor but not overwhelming. Sometimes the pumpkin flavor can taste very artificial but not here.

Make sure you pick up a box before it’s gone for the year!
Shannon S.
Flint, MI
I like to try anything pumpkin. It's kind of a Russian roulette of food - either really good or not so much. This cereal was kind of in the middle somewhere. It reminded me of original Cheeriosb but with a nutmeg flavor to them. Not gross, but not something is probably buy again.
Samantha B.
Ogden , UT
Pumpkin spice cheerios. I did not enjoy them served with milk. They didn't have a strong flavor and left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. Plus, it mage my milk taste funky because of the spices. I did however enjoy eating them dry as a snack at work. The flavor was much better and the after taste wasn't as prominate (but was still present). I do recommend them to whoever loves pumpkin because they do have that pumpkin spice flavor and are enjoyable.
Nicole R.
Center Line , MI
What can I say?! While consuming these amazing little O's of fall flavor, I fought off the urge to throw on my Ugg's, light a scented candle and head on over to Starbucks for a matching flavored latte!
This cereal had the perfect blend of pumkin flavor, mixed with the right amount of spices to make even a 75° morning feel like a crisp autumn day!
Super good!!
AngieBFly V.
I Had these just last night and I just couldn’t stop eating them they are so delicious and they’re not too sweet and they actually do taste like pumpkin it was my first time consuming them and I will definitely purchase them again even my kid couldn’t stop eating them she said she loved him and she would like to buy another 10 boxes I definitely recommend this delicious cereal and it is for a limited time only as well Cheerios Pumpkin Spice Cereal
Cheyenne B.
Perfect flavor for the fall seasons! Love all things pumpkin during that time - however, the flavor can get overwhelming after a while, but that may be because I ate the cereal for breakfast everyday until the box ran out! lol
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Are these any good? Worth buying and trying out?
Ideal B.
Is the pumpkin overpowering?
Ashley R.