BY CHEERIOS

Fuel Your Family’s Breakfast With New Cheerios Protein. Providing 11g Of Protein With Milk, Cheerios Protein Gives You Long-lasting Energy With A Taste Your Whole Family Will Love.  The Toasted Whole Grain O’s, Combined With Real Cinnamon And Crunchy Almond Granola Clusters Come Together In Delicious Harmony In Two Great Flavors: Oats & Honey And Cinnamon Almond.

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I love Cheerios! I grew up on them and have tried every new one I’ve seen and have loved most of them. This is a favorite. I love it has protein and the flavor is great! They never get soggy. I also love I can give them to my toddler.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
With both pregnancies, I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. My fasting and breakfast numbers were the two numbers I struggled with the most. My doctor suggested high protein intake to help balance my numbers out better and obviously low carb. Well, most cereals aren't low carb but I was able to have a half a cup of protein cheerios with some FairLife Milk some mornings. They taste the same as plain cheerios to me lol 😂
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Super healthy, yummy, delicious , did I meantion healthy?? Yes this cereal box is a must have for every house hold! We eat them every morning ! I bought them at Shop Rite and I love them so much! Perfect with some Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla !!
Tracie R.
Purchased at: H-E-B
My daughter’s absolute favorite cereal! I love that there is more protein in it and is healthier than some of the kids junk on the market. It is very tasty. We keep it in our pantry at all times and my daughter gets upset when the store is out!
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It is sweet and tasty and has extra nutrients in it for you. I get coupons from the newspaper and Publix seems to always have a sale on this. They have a cinnamon flavor but not too strong.
Jennifer S.
Waverly
These are great! And with added protein you can’t go wrong. They’re a great value and I try and eat these regularly. I don’t get enough protein in my diet so this is great and they taste good. I will buy again.
Paris G.
Lancaster
I love this. I actually eat this dry like a trail mix. I prefer it because of the protein and fiber content. It's great when we have long days outside or road trips to keep me satisfied
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again! #hearthealthy
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
These are awesome! They're healthier and have a lot of protein packed in. They taste just like regular cheerios, so it totally satisfies cereal cravings while being healthier.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Since working out, I have been more aware of my protein intake. I eat cereal often since it is fast and my mornings can be hectic. I was in the grocery store and saw this cereal. I already love Cheerios but plus protein in it just made it much more exciting to try. I tried the oats & honey and just bought the cinnamon and almond flavor. IT IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT. I just add some banana slices and it is perfect. Love it way more than the oat one. This is my new go to cereal!
Tara N.
I actually haven't seen this anywhere yet. What's the calorie count?