BY CHEERIOS

Fuel Your Family’s Breakfast With New Cheerios Protein. Providing 11g Of Protein With Milk, Cheerios Protein Gives You Long-lasting Energy With A Taste Your Whole Family Will Love.  The Toasted Whole Grain O’s, Combined With Real Cinnamon And Crunchy Almond Granola Clusters Come Together In Delicious Harmony In Two Great Flavors: Oats & Honey And Cinnamon Almond.

Dee A.
Hampton , VA
I love Cheerios! I grew up on them and have tried every new one I’ve seen and have loved most of them. This is a favorite. I love it has protein and the flavor is great! They never get soggy. I also love I can give them to my toddler.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
With both pregnancies, I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. My fasting and breakfast numbers were the two numbers I struggled with the most. My doctor suggested high protein intake to help balance my numbers out better and obviously low carb. Well, most cereals aren't low carb but I was able to have a half a cup of protein cheerios with some FairLife Milk some mornings. They taste the same as plain cheerios to me lol 😂
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Super healthy, yummy, delicious , did I meantion healthy?? Yes this cereal box is a must have for every house hold! We eat them every morning ! I bought them at Shop Rite and I love them so much! Perfect with some Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla !!
Cherisse C.
Kaaawa, HI
I stayed with my brother for a week and ate this entire box of cereal and then couldn't find it again to replace it, so I felt bad but it was just sooo good. I wanted it for every meal. If I could find it at my local grocery store I'm pretty sure I'd never eat anything else ever again.
Silvia S.
sandy springs, ga
These are so good!! I love the different flavors together. I’ve cheated on my old faithful honeynut cheerios for these! I think the price is similar if not the same as any regular box. I don’t eat cereal as often as I used to but at least 3 times a week.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
 I’m tire of writing reviews, but I have to say this cereal is very very very good, the product doesn’t have cons, it’s a good pricey and good value definitely, like 2 times in a week with milk and fruits, yes I add the milk, and bananas, sometimes granola
Brittney M.
Plant City, FL
This cereal is delicious. I almost feel guilty for eating it because it is so sweet, but it's relatively healthy! The price is great and doesn't break the bank buying it. You can get this at any grocery store. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It is sweet and tasty and has extra nutrients in it for you. I get coupons from the newspaper and Publix seems to always have a sale on this. They have a cinnamon flavor but not too strong.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a huge cereal eater and with being lactose intolerant, I usually just eat cereal plain. These Cheerios taste great without the milk being needed. I also get a boost of energy after eating them and my cholesterol always stays in check. Great fit food.
Jennifer S.
Waverly
These are great! And with added protein you can’t go wrong. They’re a great value and I try and eat these regularly. I don’t get enough protein in my diet so this is great and they taste good. I will buy again.
Tara N.
I actually haven't seen this anywhere yet. What's the calorie count?

back