GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealCheerios
Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills

Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills

Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills

Are these any good?
Start your review of Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills!
Lauren C.
This is by far my favorite cereal! I have been eating it since I was a kid and it is my go to! We always used to pair it with some sort of fruit and milk! Adding almond milk is also fantastic! Definitely a fav!
Xochilt P.
King City, CA
My baby nephew loves to eat Cheerios so much. They are approved by him and my mother who is a very picky eater. It does not have sugar so it’s a little boring for some but honestly I love it. Totally recommend it :)
Gab B.
Favorite cereal, hands down! It’s super simple and taste great. Good price range and is a great snack on the go w/o milk! This tastes really good with vanilla almond milk. Each grain is really good on its own and all the flavors blend well together.
Deya F.
Bronx, NY
Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills uploaded by Deya F.
Purchased at: Target
Cheerios Multi Grain Cereal - 12 oz - General Mills Love these Cheerios. They have a unique delicious taste to it. Love the crunch and sweet in it.
Jessica K.
Arlington, WA
This is my favorite cereal ever. I eat it every other morning and always have some packed away for a snack on the go. They're super healthy and it tastes amazing and they're GLUTEN FREE! Win win for.me! Desi it's my recommend this product! One of my favorite meals
Kat J.
2,225 reviews
My daily choice for a healthy delicious cereal! I love the different blend of grains, and the slight hint of sweetness on every “O”! A hearty bowl with some 2% milk, and I’m set... I even eat these Cheerios as a snack when I am looking for a better option than a handful of chips. They’re super satisfying, and the milk tastes delicious after all the Cheerios are gone, so you get a yummy drink out of it too! If you’re looking for a great-tasting cereal that you can feel good about eating, I definitely recommend Multigrain Cheerios!!!!!
Jennifer A.
Yummy! Almond milk, multigrain cheerios and sliced banana is the way to go with a nice movie. Great for a snack or breakfast.
Elisha W.
Ash, NC
My kids love this cereal it's not too sweetness not to plain. We live eating it dry as well as with milk and I just put some in a baggie when we travel for a snack so the kids don't get to fussy. All my kids love them from the oldest to the youngest!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
One of my favorite kinds that they have. I first tried it when I was pregnant while on the WIC program. It is one of the healthier cereal options. I found that I really like the taste and that's without adding sugar or anything else to go with it. I like the fact that it's also healthy and nutritious.
Melissa  S.
Wyckoff, NJ
Easy, healthy go to breakfast cereal. It has a little bit of sweetness so doesn't taste like cardboard instead it is light and delicious.