BY CHEERIOS #23 in Cereal

Pumpkin Spice, So Nice!We believe that real food tastes better. That's why Pumpkin Spice Cheerios is made from real pumpkin puree & a delicious blend of cinnamon, nutmeg & clove. see more...

• Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Limited Edition ...3 Answers
  • Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?5 Answers
  • Is the pumpkin overpowering? 3 Answers
Amelia V.
Amelia V.
There is only so much that can said about it. What there is to say has been said before, said again, and then said in a different way. Chances are the same trite expression about pushing autumn in August, or the long litany of pumpkin spice products now available to us, is currently being wrestled onto the page of another food blog. We, the pumpkin spice addicts of America, have long since typed our love affair with the orange gourd and its seminal flavors into a monotony of clichés.

This is a damn shame, because when done right, pumpkin spice should not be reduced to a cliché.

Take the new Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cheerios.
Haley N.
Haley N.
This cereal is so yummy. I love pumpkin everything (who doesn't?) and this cereal helps the pumpkin cravings subside while still being fairly healthy. I love cheerios in the fact that they are one of the more healthy cereals on the market and I love that they now offer such a wide variety of flavors. I recommend this flavor! It is limited edition, but I do hope they bring it back next fall.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Alpharetta, GA
Pumpkin spice cheerios are so good!!! It is a shame that they are only offered seasonally. I purchased my box at Walmart. They have great flavor and I would buy these every week!! Kids would love them. I would recommend these to everyone - but there would be fewer for me to buy!
Lorrea D.
Lorrea D.
OMG These are so delicious. I'm not a big fan of Starbucks and their Pumpkin Spice Latte, but every year my mom makes this pumpkin loaf with cream cheese icing that is to die for. This cereal reminded me of that. These are good and good for you. Much better than Starbucks.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tulsa, OK
Love the pumpkin spice cheerios! It was a favorite for my family this fall. We would eat them plain or with milk. We also used them in a pumpkin spice Chex mix and made treat bars using these and pumpkin spice marshmallows. I hope this flavor returns again!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
OMG I am addicted to this cereal. It is so good. It isn't too over powering with pumpkin pie taste but you can definitely taste the pumpkin pie spices.. I make pumpkin pie marshmallows squares with this and use pumpkin pie flavored marshmallows. So good
Amy N.
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
I wasn't sure about get this after being one of the people who got a box of honey nut cheerios that wasn't gluten free last year. I was surprised that it tasted good and I didn't get sick this time! It was nice having a fun cereal and not get sick.
Kate K.
Kate K.
I am obsessed!! I love pumpkin spice everything so naturally I had to try these. I'm so glad I did! These are so amazing I bought multiple family size boxes to stay stocked since they're limited edition. So delicious I eat them almost every day!
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
Pflugerville, TX
I love these! I saw them at HEB and had to get them! It's not too heavy on the pumpkin spice, which I like because I like my milk to stay as 'pure' as possible. If that makes sense. These would be great to make rice crispies with!
Michelle  m.
Michelle m.
Got it on sale after the fall season was over. Was very excited to try it since cheerios switched over to gluten free. Love the taste, the flavor isnt to over powering. And goes well with cookie crisp cereal and almond milk
Vickie N.
Vickie N.
Does this cereal really taste like pumpkin? A strong or light taste?
Kaycee B.
Kaycee B.
Where can I buy this cereal? It sounds and looks delicious!
Ideal B.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Is the pumpkin overpowering?
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
How do you think these would pair with Vanilla Almond Milk?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Longwood
Are these Good? Are they worth trying? Cheerios Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cereal