Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat & Ancient Grains Cereal

BY CHEERIOS

With 5 Grams Of Sugar And Ancient Grains Like Kamut Wheat, Spelt, And Quinoa, Cheerios + Ancient Grains™ Is The Perfect Breakfast To Start Your Day. The Toasted Whole Grain Oats And Clusters Are Lightly Sweetened For The Perfect Taste!

Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat &  Ancient Grains Cereal
Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat & Ancient Grains Cereal
Cindi F.
Pinehill
This is a good way to eat some of your fiber and grain servings. It seems like a more filling Cheerio varsity. And gives maybe a little more lasting feeling than some Cheerios. Better for those fast paced days
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite cheerios in the world. It was my first time trying them .AND I glad they are healthy and I love them I eat the eveymoring .I have never taste a cereal this delicious. Thank you so much for the best cereal in the world Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat & Ancient Grains Cereal
Monica V.
Indianapolis
It’s not one of my favorite cereal but I enjoy it very much. Good vale for the pricing. Taste is not that flavored but really healthy for you to eat it. You can get this anywhere mostly Walmart or any other store like sams club. I would recommend it if you want only some flavor not much texture.
Kristy G.
Cheerios can do no wrong in my home. Always crunchy,  doesn't go soggy as easily as other cereals, and with new flavors that also feel healthy. The ancient grains are toasted, delicious and filling! Would recommend to others. Even my 4 year old enjoyed them.
Krystal R.
Salisbury
Has just the right amount of sweetness with the many different textures ! When you think children won’t like it cause it’s somewhat healthy , you’re wrong. They love it as much as I do ! You can buy this at Walmart ! I recommend this cereal to anyone !
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is a great cereal. It tastes so good and is a great healthier option to traditional cereals. The ancient grants add protein so it is filling too. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey and does not come in family size options. For this reason I don't buy it when I am budgeting.
sarai p.
Tallahassee, FL
Great for healthier alternative to the classic Cheerio.. The different grains give a flavor similar to the ones in the purple packaging. Highly recommend for anyone who’s into nutrition!
Kelsey K.
Fond du Lac, WI
Super delicious, the texture is amazing. The flavor is so strong and I never want it to end. I will continue to buy this. The price is not bad as well. I love the smell when I open the package. Delicious!
Mara E.
Deerfield, IL
This is a delicious cereal, I love take it with fruit and yogurt in the mornings or just with milk for a fast breakfast when I need to do lots of things and don't have time
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy

Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat &  Ancient Grains Cereal