BY CHEERIOS

With 5 Grams Of Sugar And Ancient Grains Like Kamut Wheat, Spelt, And Quinoa, Cheerios + Ancient Grains™ Is The Perfect Breakfast To Start Your Day. The Toasted Whole Grain Oats And Clusters Are Lightly Sweetened For The Perfect Taste!

Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat &  Ancient Grains Cereal
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
I'm slowly introducing ancient grains to my family, I've eaten them most of my life before it was the latest thing, and this was the first thing they tried in that venture. I love the whole grain goodness of Cheerios, and even more now since they added the ancient grains. They give regular Cheerios a nutty boost in flavor and a very slight, natural sweetness, too. My husband still resists some, but my daughter loves them in milk or as a dry snack, so I always make sure to have a snack container handy filled with this.
Cindi F.
Pinehill
This is a good way to eat some of your fiber and grain servings. It seems like a more filling Cheerio varsity. And gives maybe a little more lasting feeling than some Cheerios. Better for those fast paced days
Allegra J.
Love this healthier version of cheerios. While I do love the original kind, knowing there are some ingredients to boost the nutritional value of a shelf-stable product is an important step in the right direction. I don't eat shelf stable products all too often, but when I do, I appreciate when they have more to them than just processed materials.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite cheerios in the world. It was my first time trying them .AND I glad they are healthy and I love them I eat the eveymoring .I have never taste a cereal this delicious. Thank you so much for the best cereal in the world Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat & Ancient Grains Cereal
Monica V.
Indianapolis
It’s not one of my favorite cereal but I enjoy it very much. Good vale for the pricing. Taste is not that flavored but really healthy for you to eat it. You can get this anywhere mostly Walmart or any other store like sams club. I would recommend it if you want only some flavor not much texture.
Kristy G.
Cheerios can do no wrong in my home. Always crunchy,  doesn't go soggy as easily as other cereals, and with new flavors that also feel healthy. The ancient grains are toasted, delicious and filling! Would recommend to others. Even my 4 year old enjoyed them.
Krystal R.
Salisbury
Has just the right amount of sweetness with the many different textures ! When you think children won’t like it cause it’s somewhat healthy , you’re wrong. They love it as much as I do ! You can buy this at Walmart ! I recommend this cereal to anyone !
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is a great cereal. It tastes so good and is a great healthier option to traditional cereals. The ancient grants add protein so it is filling too. My only complaint is that it is a little pricey and does not come in family size options. For this reason I don't buy it when I am budgeting.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This Cheerios is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.
Roksana V.
The shoes are super nice and tasty I personally love them and my family loves them too it is so nice and he has the ridge leaving a strawberry and other fruits I love it I was the love the honey ones and I would also recommend them to others.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Have someone try this Cheerios Lightly Sweatened Oat & Ancient Grains Cereal ... just bought it got curious

back