BY CHEERIOS #82 in Cereal

Honey Nut O’s, Crispy Flakes, Crunchy Clusters, And  All Come Together To Create The Delicious Medley Of Flavor In Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Naturally Flavored Cereal. Start Your Day Right With A Wholesome Breakfast That Packs 17 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving, Can Help Lower Your Cholesterol, And Tastes Great!

Buy on Walmart
Cat M.
Yummy & healthy! Now that’s what I’m talking about!! I tried Cheerios Honey Nut Medley Crunch Cereal for the first time recently. I eat it every time I’m looking for a healthy late night snack. It’s a great value! You can almost always find a coupon or deal on Cheerios. I love that I can get my sweet tooth satisfied while eating something healthy for me :). It’s like a cross between Cheerios with honey bunches of oats. Yum yum!!!
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
This was a nice change to traditional cheerios and the crunch pieces were a great addition. The price was reasonable and it can be found in most grocery stores. I would recommend if you already like Honey Nut Cheerios and honey bunches of oats.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
This cereal brand is amazing. It’s adorable to feed them to babies. I really like their commercial too. I like the cereal though. Adding soy milk in a bowl then adding the cereal and soaking them into the soy milk. They taste very good. I could just eat them by hand.
Abby A.
Claymont, DE
My all time favorite Cheerios flavor! I love the combination of Cheerios, flakes, and oat clusters. It keeps each spoonful fun and exciting for your taste buds! I would definitely recommend to others.
Iryna K.
If you haven’t tried these out yet than your missing out! Honey Nut Cheerios are my favorite go to breakfast when I’m in a hurry! They have a unique taste to them and it’s like a celebration in your mouth and probably one of the healthier choices than other cereal brands!!
Claire K.
Placentia, CA
Cheerios is so simple, yet so delicious! The Honey Nut versions are my favorite out of all the different kinds and has the perfect amount of sweetness to them.

They're also really good by itself as a snack. I like to put them in a zip lock bag and take it to school/work to munch on throughout the day.
sarah a.
Raleigh, NC
Just enough sweetness! I love the eat them with bananas and 2% milk . Not a lot of crumbs at the bottom, so you can eat till the bottom or add the bottom to a cup of yogurt
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
This is one of my favorite cereals out there. All of the ingredients go perfectly together. I don't get this that often because it is a little pricey. But it is a lot healthier than some cereal alternatives so I don't feel bad eating it. This is something that I will continue to purchase.
Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
This is one of my top favorite cereal. I always get a box for myself and good it from the family. I always finish a family size in a week and end up getting more.
Kayla L.
Jacksonville
Honey Nut Cheerios have been a staple since’ before I can remeber. I eat these at least two times a week and they have such a sweet, delicious flavor. They’re healthy for you, and leave you full and energized for the day. Not only are they good for breakfast but for snacks too.
south Bruce peninsula, ON
I haven't yet tried these and wondering how thay are and wondering if it's a good pick for my kids