Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealGeneral Mills
Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz

Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz

Cheerios Cereal is a delicious breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy. Made with 100% WHOLE GRAIN OATS, No artificial flavors and No artificial colors. And it's Gluten Free!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz!
Mariam T.
Riverside
Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Target
Cheerios is my son’s favorite cold cereal for breakfast. It is delicious with sliced strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries. A good way to start the morning off if you don’t have time to cook breakfast! Highly recommend
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Cheerios, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 20 oz uploaded by Amaya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got the limited edition Cheerios with the heart shapes. The taste like regular Cheerios. There's nothing much special about them except for the fact that they include heart shapes. I expected all the Cheerios to be heart shaped, but I guess I was mistaken because only half were shaped like hearts. So if you like bland cereal to replace all that sugar get this, but it's really nothing to brag about.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,106 reviews
I love Cheerios! I have been eating Cheerios since I was a kid and they taste great. Cheerios are a good quality cereal at an affordable price. I have been eating Cheerios for many years now. I will continue to buy Cheerios in the future.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite cereal, always in the mood for some classic cheerios. Great when I know I need to eat something but my tummy isn't feeling great. Wonderful with fresh fruit, nectarines are a favorite of mine with these.
Amber M.
You just can’t compete with this cereal. Tastes good with all different berries and fruits. Great first finger food. Something I have never not had in my cabinet.
Kathleen A.
FtWorth
You just can’t beat this classic breakfast cereal. I’ve tried several store versions (Great Value, Aldi, etc.), and the longevity just doesn’t compare. They’ve recently been making heart-shaped O’s, making it even more fun for the kids! Overall, a great value for the price & taste and I will continue to buy this brand indefinitely.
Karlie H.
Yankton, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal had definitely been one of my go to cereals ever since I was little it tastes really good with just a little bit of suGar on top but tastes great without!
Martina K.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t care what anyone says, the original Cheerios are the BEST Cheerios. This has been my favorite cereal since I can remember. I can’t handle a ton of sweetness when I first wake up, so this is great for me. I will also snack on these throughout the day and use Cheerios to make puppy chow. Overall just the best!
Amber H.
Cobleskill, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite since I was a kid! Great dry or with milk, this cereal is the ultimate comfort food for me. Love the crunch especially when first in milk and it gives the milk a slight nutty flavor when all the cereal is gone which brings me back. Also good with bananas.
Adreane V.
texas
As a mother of five kids I totally recommend this cereal for anytime of the day. Even for a snack. My household loves this.

Looking for your answer?