BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Cheerios® Yogurt Burst™ Strawberry Flavored Cereal.
Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with a Naturally Yogurt Flavored Coating.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 120, 6%.
Saturated fat 0.5g, 3%.
Sodium 180mg, 8%.
Sugars 9g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
Good Source of Calcium & Vitamin D.

Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Omg!!! This is literally my FAVORITE cereal!! The kids love it too! Most of the time is dump sugar in my bowl of cherrios but with the strawberry yogurt it as just the right amount of sweet and strawberry flavor! Ugh! They're just so good I wouldn't be able to recommend them enough! If you can find them that is, I can only find them at walmart.
Kristin H.
Hands down my favorite flavor of Cheerios. I drink almond milk and it actually goes perfectly with this cereal. It has just the right about of flavor and sweetness from the yogurt covered cereal. I also love that they left some cheerios plan. I continue to repurchase this cereal.
Taylor Z.
Camden, IN
If you are looking for cheerios with a little more flavor and texture this is an amazing option. The yogurt covered ones are very creamy and tasty. They are a little more expensive but are good for the occasional splurge. I would recommend this product.
Alexis E.
Tell my why this is my favorite cereal but I can't find it anywhere anymore. I love Cheerios but come on the yogurt ones are the best favor and texture. I want them to bring this back to my Walmart. I miss them!
Odalis G.
I love them.. they taste great, they are amazing. They go together. I always bring a zip log bag with me filled with the cereal. Not going deny it but I love it. It's worth it to buy and eat. The good thing about it is it can make me believe that I'm doing great on healthy choices 😂😂
Johnna H.
Somerset, KY
I'm not even sure if they make these anymore, but if they don't they should! Not really a cheerio person but they won me over with these. I don't even like yogurt, but these are/Were AMAZING!!!
Emily P.
I love the variety of cheerios there are, and this is on of my favorites out there. It has the regular cheerios with some covered in yogurt, which makes for good flavor that isn't overpowering.
Amber S.
Swainsboro, GA
These are my absolute favorite type of Cheerios!!! I'm not able to find them as easily anymore, which is a shame. They are so good. The yogurt taste is just right and not overbearing. I love them so much!
Sarah W.
Tupelo
We use to get this cereal all the time... and honestly I forgot they existed until now. I’ll probably go buy some tomorrow because I forgot how much I love them!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheerios are pretty bland and boring, but I love them nonetheless. That said, the yogurt Cheerios are AMAZING! They taste so delicious and give you just the right amount of sweetness so as not to overwhelm your mouth! I love that they're cheerios because I know I'm getting whole grain healthiness, and that's the best way to start my day!