BY CHEERIOS #34 in Cereal

The Goodness Of Cheerios, Now Bursting With The Taste Of Real Berries! Very Berry Cheerios Is Our Newest Flavor With A Blend Of Strawberries, Raspberries, And Blueberries, Serving Just The Right Amount Of Sweetness In Every Bite. With No Colors From Artificial Sources, No Artificial Flavors, And No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Gluten-free Very Berry Cheerios Is A Bowl Of Goodness Everyone Can Enjoy.

• What do these taste like? And where can I find them? 1 Answers
  • What are the berries like in this cereal? Are the freeze dried ch...1 Answers
  • When was this discontinued? i've never seen it before. 2 Answers
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Very Berry Cheerios are Fantastic! Your standard Cheerios with dries berries like strawberries, rasberries, and blueberries all added in. It saves you the time from having to slice in a banana or fresh strawberries when you're half asleep in the a.m. Plus it makes a great snack dry, straight out of the box. Plus Cheerios are always on sale somewhere (CVS, Publix) and you can pick up a box for less than $2. I have 4 in my pantry right now.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this cereal over the summer as it was on clearance so I decided why not let’s try it. It was so tasty. I’m usually not a berry person or having fruit in my food or my cereal or oatmeal or anything like that. But this cereal! Yummmmy, it was really tasty, really addicting and if I re-purchase it again I will definitely eat it all again. My girlfriend likes it too. So does her mom. It’s so good.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
These are so yummy, everyone in my household loves these. My husband who doesn't prefer sweets and is super picky when it comes to breakfast loves these and my daughter who is only 15 months eats these like candy, we buy the non- honey glazed cherrios in all flavors for her and she loves the berry ones!
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
I love normal Cheerios, but there have a great taste. It has all the sweetness of honey Cheerios with a nice fruity taste. Thy can found at all stores and they usually go on sale pretty often. They have thousands of other flavors so if this is not for you, there are so many more to choose from.
Carrie F.
[product:very-berry-cheerios-cereal-18.5-oz.-box] This cereal is great! Made by a trusted brand. Lightly sweetened fruity flavor will satisfy your taste buds, and your kids too! It doesn't get soggy fast so ours also good for slow eaters. Great for breakfast, or as a snack for kids in the go!
erin m.
Baltimore
These just have a fake "berry" flavor. They're not BAD, it's just not the fruitiness I want in the morning. They do, however, give the milk a really good fruity flavor. I like to eat cereal with almond milk because it doesn't make it soggy as fast, and takes on the flavor better.
Yasmine L.
S Milwaukee, WI
Very berry Cheerios are my favorite. If you love the taste of berries and cherrios, these are the perfect morning snack for you. It always give the boost of energy I need for my hardworking mornings. It gets my tummy feeling good and also gets my brain up and working. I would recommend to anyone who loves cherrios as much as I do!
abby g.
Gaffney
I really like these Very Berry Cheerios. They have the perfect sweetness and the berry flavor is delicious. I bought these at Publix last week and I have fallen in love. These may become a staple in my pantry. I really hope that these aren't limited edition!
Vicky C.
I tried this cereal because I wanted more flavor versus the regular Cheerios. I found this to be a little bland and the flavoring just ran out into the milk and the cereal got soggy quicker. I found this only kept flavor well dry or if I made it into a bar.
Carrie F.
This is one of our go to cereals! With six kids at home it satisfies all ages. Lightly sweetened fruity flavor keeps everyone happy. Makes a great breakfast, or snack for little ones on the go! Keeps their bellies feeling satisfied longer!
Taylor M.
Louisville , KY
When was this discontinued? i've never seen it before.
Lori M.
Where is this available? I have never seen it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
What do these taste like? And where can I find them?
Audrey B.
Laurel, MD
What are the berries like in this cereal? Are the freeze dried chunks?
Megan H.
Ephrata, PA
Why wa's this discontinued?