BY CHEERIOS

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a goo...2 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios Gen...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
kandiss J.
Healthy and sweet. My kids like this cereal. It's sweeter than regular Cheerios and it has 5 whole grains that I love feeding them. I think its really good too. I recommend it.
Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
I get these for my daughter. She will eat and eat and eat them pretty much all day long. All the sugar, which there is barely any, seems to be on the outside, and just makes them taste better. They're great for little's transitioning to solid foods.
Alyssa P.
Belton, TX
My kids love these cheerios. They are slightly sweet and easy for little hands to eat. I like them because I trust the cheerios brand for my kids.
Teresa W.
Ringgold, GA
Love that these are multigrain and have an awesome flavor! I eat them by the handful or in a bowl with mild!
Emily V.
Plant City
It think I buy about three or four boxes of these per month! Publix always has great deals in cereal and that is when I stock Up! These are great in taste and I can never go wrong with them. I'll recommend them all day.
Rose K.
Onoway
For a multi grain cereal it is very good. I eat this one every morning. I feel that it's healthy as long as I don't have a large bowl which is easy to do. I buy my cereal at Costco. I always buy this brandCheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
These are weird but good!!! You hardly ever see them but they are lightly sweetened and pretty perfect!! I really like these and they have the perfect amount of sugar!
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
General Mills Multi Grain Cheerios are just one of General Mill's many tasty breakfast cereals.
The lightly toasted multi-grain oats and the small touch of Sweetness, adds a wonderful addition to my morning!
Definitely one on my list of Favourites!
Jessica P.
Indianapolis, IN
Super healthy cereal with just the right amount of sweetness. Healthier alternative to the Honey Nut Cheerios, although both are delicious!
Karina R.
when you see multi grain you think BORING... BUT these are so good i purchased at my local stop and  shop and give them to my daughter to snack on, she's 2 and she loves them, they're so addicting ill pour in a cup and just eat them plain with no milk, their tasty, and most importantly healthy u feel good eating these
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
How are these? How's the taste