BY CHEERIOS

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a goo...2 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios Gen...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
I like this type of Cheerios! It’s better than the original but it’s very nutritious and good. It’s a bit expensive in some stores but it’s still very yummy and worth it when there’s sales. It’s my favorite type of Cheerio.
Makeup.by.M B.
Huntley
I love this cereal brand so much and this product is just so delicious. The best part about it is that unlike the original Cheerios is has a sweetness to it also it’s like sweetened and it just taste so good with a little bit of milk or even by itself and you can have as an every day snack
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
When I was pregnant, this was all I was able to eat. I think the grains settled my stomach. There are so many sugary cereals out there. It’s nice to just eat something healthy and feel better.
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
I love this cereal! It is a nice change from traditional Cheerio's. I love the taste of the different grain, and they have a slightly sweetened taste. I just wish they were a little cheaper.
Ariadna D.
East Chicago , IN
I love these as well. You don’t have to worry about if they have sugar or not, they taste a lot like honey just Cheerios. And the good thing about these is there healthy for you as well.
Hallie M.
Bremerton, WA
My son loves all the different color Cheerios in the box. He thinks that they are different flavors. Good priced, and really healthy. The flavor is great if you don’t need something sweet. Great go people of all ages.
Lindsey R.
Waipahu, HI
This is my favorite cereal! The name "multigrain" makes it sound healthy (which, to some extent, I guess it could be considered), but this cereal has a little sweetness to it. Super yum!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again! #hearthealthy
Larissa S.
Chicago
Love the Cheerios multigrain cereal. I like the different flavors and they come together well in a breakfast that is t too sweet. Pour these over cold milk and a chopped banana and you have yourself a delicious breakfast.
Brooke H.
I have loved Multi Grain cheerios since I was a kid. They are probably the most tasty health food I eat. I am definitely a repeated consumer! They go great with other cereals or on their own. During the summer, I ate these cheerios almost everyday!
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
How are these? How's the taste