BY CHEERIOS #30 in Cereal

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a goo...2 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios Gen...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
This is the best cereal for everyone trying to be heart healthy and loose those extra pounds. I love that is has just enough sweetness to keep my taste buds happy, but not too much that I feel guilty eating it every morning for breakfast. I can also say eating it every day helped lower my cholesterol so that I don't need medicine anymore. Just a heart healthy diet and exercise. Thank you #cheerios for helping those of us who have to worry about our diet love our breakfast.
Kat J.
My daily choice for a healthy delicious cereal! I love the different blend of grains, and the slight hint of sweetness on every “O”! A hearty bowl with some 2% milk, and I’m set... I even eat these Cheerios as a snack when I am looking for a better option than a handful of chips. They’re super satisfying, and the milk tastes delicious after all the Cheerios are gone, so you get a yummy drink out of it too!

If you’re looking for a great-tasting cereal that you can feel good about eating, I definitely recommend Multigrain Cheerios!
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love the multigrain variety of Cheerios. Kind of a step up in flavor from the original plain Cheerios but not so far as some of the other options out there. My only complaint is the serving size is slightly smaller with the multigrain than the original (probably to keep the calorie count within range as a marketing technique so this is a little deceiving) but from a taste standpoint, 10/10.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I love the multi-grain cereal for those mornings where you just want a healthier start. I add almond milk instead of regular milk, and I feel very confident that I've had a quick, yet healthy breakfast filled with multi-grain. Definitely a must have in the kitchen.
alexon z.
Modesto, Ca
Oh yes one of my favorite cereals to eat my husband and daughter are not a fan of it which is all good with me that’s means it’s all mine! Pro? It test great does not have to much sugar and it’s somewhat healthy at least it looks healthy lol! Cons Maybe the price sometimes is high have to wait for it to go on sale! I would recommend.
Lalanya S.
Garner
I am a HUGE Cheerios Fan!! I've tried almost ever flavor and Love them all!! Always extremely satisfied after a bowl with ice cold almond milk!! We Love to mix flavors together. Just got Banana nut Cheerios to mix with the Chocolate and might go pick up some Strawberry flavor to create a Banana Split Cheerios dessert!!
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
I’ll eat this everyday if I didn’t need to have variety in my diet. I sure love me some Multigrain Cheerios. This one tastes so much better to me than the plain ol Cheerios. I feel like there’s flavor, variety, and a hint of sweetness yet not too sweet where I feel like I’m eating something unhealthy.
Cristina G.
About time Cheerios for making your cereal gluten free. Thank you. Now people with Celiac can enjoy the wholesome cereal everyone loves. I like that this cereal is healthy and has the perfect hint of sweet without being too sugary sweet. #influenstereats
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
These are great! I love these because you can actually taste the different flavors and they’re pretty good. The texture isn’t grainy, either, which can be a problem with “multi-grain” foods. They’re a healthier option and gluten free. Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Paula T.
Pratt, WV
Is very good health wise. It doesn't need any added sugar. It is a normal price range for cereal and a little cheaper than the "healthier" cereals. I have bought at Wal-Mart and Krogers. I think it is perfect for toddlers just like the regular version is. I recommend.
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Has anyone tried making Rice Krispie treats out of Cheerios?
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?