BY CHEERIOS #11 in Cereal

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a good taste ...1 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mil...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an ...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
My daily choice for a healthy delicious cereal! I love the different blend of grains, and the slight hint of sweetness on every “O”! A hearty bowl with some 2% milk, and I’m set... I even eat these Cheerios as a snack when I am looking for a better option than a handful of chips. They’re super satisfying, and the milk tastes delicious after all the Cheerios are gone, so you get a yummy drink out of it too!

If you’re looking for a great-tasting cereal that you can feel good about eating, I definitely recommend Multigrain Cheerios!
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love the multigrain variety of Cheerios. Kind of a step up in flavor from the original plain Cheerios but not so far as some of the other options out there. My only complaint is the serving size is slightly smaller with the multigrain than the original (probably to keep the calorie count within range as a marketing technique so this is a little deceiving) but from a taste standpoint, 10/10.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I personally really like the multi-grain Cheerios. It provides a little bit more variety in one cereal bowl than what you're used to with the plain Cheerio rings. And, if you're like me and like a little bit of sweet to your cereal, you can add a little bit of stevia on top. A healthy alternative to pre-sugar-coated cereals. This way you can at least regulate how much you gave yourself.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this multigrain option. I’m an OG Cheerios girl, I still snack on Cheerios almost weekly without milk for snack from the family size box. HeHe! But I love to snack on these as an alternate option sometimes when they’re on clearance or they’re on sale cheaper than the original Cheerios. They are so good with milk with just the tiniest bit of sugar sprinkled over too!!
Lalanya S.
Garner
I am a HUGE Cheerios Fan!! I've tried almost ever flavor and Love them all!! Always extremely satisfied after a bowl with ice cold almond milk!! We Love to mix flavors together. Just got Banana nut Cheerios to mix with the Chocolate and might go pick up some Strawberry flavor to create a Banana Split Cheerios dessert!!
Makeup.by.M B.
Huntley
I love this cereal brand so much and this product is just so delicious. The best part about it is that unlike the original Cheerios is has a sweetness to it also it’s like sweetened and it just taste so good with a little bit of milk or even by itself and you can have as an every day snack
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
These are great! I love these because you can actually taste the different flavors and they’re pretty good. The texture isn’t grainy, either, which can be a problem with “multi-grain” foods. They’re a healthier option and gluten free. Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Ashley F.
Wahiawa
At first I was a little skeptical about this cereal but now I love them. They aren’t too sweet but they have enough sugar flavor to hit the spot. My kids love them and I enjoy them. What’s better they aren’t that bad for you so I would definitely recommend this cereal to any family.
Kim B.
central islip
I love this cereal. I always ate the sugar filled cereals so to find a cereal that was not filled with marshmallows that I actually enjoyed wasn’t easy. I love the flavor combinations of the different tastes. I usually eat this with a little almond milk for breakfast! I love that Cheerios makes so many different flavor options now
Kelsey F.
Lewisville, TX
As someone who doesn’t look for the healthier option in food, this is by far my favorite cereal! It’s slightly sweet while getting your healthy grains in! I always grab a box of this when I’m in the grocery store! It’s a quick and easy, fairly healthy breakfast option!
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Has anyone tried making Rice Krispie treats out of Cheerios?
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?