BY CHEERIOS

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a goo...2 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios Gen...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
Ashley G.
So I am a cereal fiend. I LOVE cereal! I have always liked cheerios they are great but then I tried their multi grain and oh my gosh! Its my new favorite cereal. I love it plain or with a banana in it. Its slightly sweetened so you don't need to add any sugar. Its perfect! I've been having it every morning lately, although when I went to walmart for a new box they didn't have any! I was soooo sad. So I got regular cheerios.....its not the same. I miss my multi grain cheerios. If you haven't tried them, try them! Its worth it:)
Shana G.
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite version of the Cheerios though you know the classic cheerio is really good as well the multi grain just makes me feel little bit better about eating them they’re so good that I could eat them plain honestly but they’re great with just milk or I have coconut milk myself but I also like to put bananas in my cereal or even strawberries they are a very good heart healthy sensible breakfast option
Anacaren O.
Fall Branch, TN
I love the mixture of whole grains in this cereal and how delicious and healthy it is! The price is also affordable and i will for sure purchase again! I love the variety of flavors and i eat this at least 2-3 times a week i love it and it’s very yummy.
Jaclyn H.
Baldwinsville, NY
The Multi Grain Cheerios are my personal favorite.  I love the different flavors and crunch.  This cereal can be used for breakfast or a special treat.  They make great mock rice krispy treats. The price is average, the taste is great.   Definitely will purchase again.
Jenn R.
pittsfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this!! Child hood memory!! I remember the 2 pregnancies my mom had she had to consistently have this cereal to eat all the time now I eat it a d my kids sometimes with a little sugar but shhh....
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
This is the best cereal for everyone trying to be heart healthy and loose those extra pounds. I love that is has just enough sweetness to keep my taste buds happy, but not too much that I feel guilty eating it every morning for breakfast. I can also say eating it every day helped lower my cholesterol so that I don't need medicine anymore. Just a heart healthy diet and exercise. Thank you #cheerios for helping those of us who have to worry about our diet love our breakfast.
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love the multigrain variety of Cheerios. Kind of a step up in flavor from the original plain Cheerios but not so far as some of the other options out there. My only complaint is the serving size is slightly smaller with the multigrain than the original (probably to keep the calorie count within range as a marketing technique so this is a little deceiving) but from a taste standpoint, 10/10.
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
I love the multi-grain cereal for those mornings where you just want a healthier start. I add almond milk instead of regular milk, and I feel very confident that I've had a quick, yet healthy breakfast filled with multi-grain. Definitely a must have in the kitchen.
Lalanya S.
Garner
I am a HUGE Cheerios Fan!! I've tried almost ever flavor and Love them all!! Always extremely satisfied after a bowl with ice cold almond milk!! We Love to mix flavors together. Just got Banana nut Cheerios to mix with the Chocolate and might go pick up some Strawberry flavor to create a Banana Split Cheerios dessert!!
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
I’ll eat this everyday if I didn’t need to have variety in my diet. I sure love me some Multigrain Cheerios. This one tastes so much better to me than the plain ol Cheerios. I feel like there’s flavor, variety, and a hint of sweetness yet not too sweet where I feel like I’m eating something unhealthy.
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
How are these? How's the taste