BY CHEERIOS

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a goo...2 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios Gen...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
Tiamisu r.
Asheville, North Carolina
Honestly, this spans way back to a good memory associated with this cereal, but is still a great cereal today for other reasons. Basically, I first tried these after a terrible breakup. The guy and I had been dating for two years and when my best friend found out we had broken up, she immediately drove to my house, picked me up, and let me stay with her for a week. She let me vent, created a breakup playlist, and we would stay up late every night that week eating these Cheerios while watching anime. But, even today, despite that memory, these are still a good go-to cereal for me, as I've become more health conscious and have shifted a lot of my grain choices into whole grain or multi grain. Thanks Cheerios! Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Linda N.
Jacksonville
My absolute favorite cereal. I love the multi grain Cheerios with coconut milk. I always have a box of these and eat them as a snack most of the time. They have a unique subtle sweetness that keeps me coming back. I love Cheerios and these are by far my favorite. Want to mix it up? Try making marshmallow treats with these... you’re welcome!
Andrea D.
East Dundee
Muti-grain cereal...it states it all in the name! You receive your daily nutrients, your fibers and cholesterol all in one deliciously packed bowl of cereal. Cherios have been around for YEARS and they make it very clear as to why. My LO loves her little snack packs of cherios for on the go as well.
Melissa C.
Highland
Cheerios are so good! I love that they have a good variety of flavors. We don't eat cereal too often but this is a good one when we do and we have bought cheerios multiple times. I think my favorite flavor so far is the pumpkin spice! Will definitely be buying cheerios in the future!

phoebe r.
Ormond beach
we all know they are heart healthy , and they are good on your belly and if you feel snacky at lunch then you are good to have a small bowl before bed that is what my doctor said and they are priced really well ,,and if you put banana on top youll want to eat it 24/7
Anacaren O.
Fall Branch, TN
I love the mixture of whole grains in this cereal and how delicious and healthy it is! The price is also affordable and i will for sure purchase again! I love the variety of flavors and i eat this at least 2-3 times a week i love it and it’s very yummy.
roolundie12 L.
Love this cereal! Cheerios are a household favorite. Now that they are multigrain, they just got better. The price for the box is great especially since I can give my kids a healthy breakfast/snack. I would suggest these to any family with kids.
Roxanne S.
Moriarty, NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal is always in our home. Its extremely good for you! I think that the price is good value! Definitely healthy for you! Its oddly sweet without all the sugar! We do switch around the cereal but yes we definitely eat this all the time
Lindsey V.
Caro, MI
This is our favorite of the sweetened versions of Cheerios. It is lower in sugar content than Honey nut, but I find it to seem just as sweet and tasty. Cheerios hold up well in milk and stay crunchy throughout most of the bowl.
Carli H.
Wabash
This cereal is slightly bland, but it’s very low carb. There’s not much sugar in here and it’s inexpensive. This is what I reach for when I want to eat cereal without ruining my diet. I constantly have it in my cabinet!
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
How are these? How's the taste

Target