BY CHEERIOS #11 in Cereal

Multi Grain Cheerios Delivers The Perfectly Balanced Combination Of Nutrition And Taste With 5 Whole Grains And Essential Nutrition To Help Get You Through The Day.

Our 5 Whole Grains Are Grown, Milled, And Toasted Before Being Lightly Sweetened And Enhanced With Extra Vitamins & Minerals, Giving You More Of The Goodness You’re Looking For In Every Spoonful.

• Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal are these a good taste ...1 Answers
  • Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mil...16 Answers
  • I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an ...3 Answers
Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
  • "They provide a little bit of sweet but not too much while still sticking with whole grains!" in 1 review
  • "It has just the right amount of sweetness, and nice nuttiness from the different kinds of grains." in 1 review
  • "They have the perfect amount of sweetness while still providing all the different grains." in 1 review
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
My daily choice for a healthy delicious cereal! I love the different blend of grains, and the slight hint of sweetness on every “O”! A hearty bowl with some 2% milk, and I’m set... I even eat these Cheerios as a snack when I am looking for a better option than a handful of chips. They’re super satisfying, and the milk tastes delicious after all the Cheerios are gone, so you get a yummy drink out of it too!

If you’re looking for a great-tasting cereal that you can feel good about eating, I definitely recommend Multigrain Cheerios!
Lalanya S.
Garner
I am a HUGE Cheerios Fan!! I've tried almost ever flavor and Love them all!! Always extremely satisfied after a bowl with ice cold almond milk!! We Love to mix flavors together. Just got Banana nut Cheerios to mix with the Chocolate and might go pick up some Strawberry flavor to create a Banana Split Cheerios dessert!!
Jessica N.
Denton, TX
These are great! I love these because you can actually taste the different flavors and they’re pretty good. The texture isn’t grainy, either, which can be a problem with “multi-grain” foods. They’re a healthier option and gluten free. Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Ashley F.
Wahiawa
At first I was a little skeptical about this cereal but now I love them. They aren’t too sweet but they have enough sugar flavor to hit the spot. My kids love them and I enjoy them. What’s better they aren’t that bad for you so I would definitely recommend this cereal to any family.
Kelsey F.
Lewisville, TX
As someone who doesn’t look for the healthier option in food, this is by far my favorite cereal! It’s slightly sweet while getting your healthy grains in! I always grab a box of this when I’m in the grocery store! It’s a quick and easy, fairly healthy breakfast option!
Mariana T.
Santa Ana
i love all the kinds of flavor it has and how combined it is. i stopped buying it years ago but i wish to taste it again it was very good. i had a taste of it because my brother would get it for free at wic . totally recommend to buy very healthy and not sugary at all.
Allison J.
Pine Island
These might be my favorite Cheerios product of all! They're very lightly sweet, and nutrition facts help you feel better about what you're putting in your body. When I was pregnant and needing additional nutrients added to my diet, these made for a really great snack.
Jaira J.
Fort Knox, KY
My toddler loves eating Multigrain Cheerios for breakfast and they are often what she requests. The value price that comes with a large quantity is very fitting for our family, and a box lasts nearly a month. Highly recommend for a healthier yet tasty breakfast choice.
Belén A.
West Jordan, UT
I found that they were a lot lighter than the regular cheerios which is fine except as a breakfast it did not hold me over until lunch time. It isn't too pricey and it does taste yummy, it doesn't have that almost bitter kick that a lot of multigrain products have.
Sarah W.
Fairview Park
I recently started a gluten free diet and when I saw Cheerios had this type of cereal, I instantly bought 3 boxes to keep me stocked. I love this cereal because I can indulge and not have to worry about the amount of gluten I’m ingesting, therefore, no guilt!
Seyda F.
Are you a hot cereal or cold cereal person ? Cheerios General Mills Multi Grain Cereal
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How would these compare to regular Cheerios? Do they have the same taste?
Tara N.
What is your fave flavor of Cheerios?!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Has anyone tried making Rice Krispie treats out of Cheerios?
I have a box of Cherrios Multi Grain and the unopened box has an expiry date of Nov. 2016 can this cereal be still consumed?