Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #100 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
These are okay I'd much rather go for fruit loops than these. They are healthier than fruit loops but they just aren't the best though. I bought mine at Walmart. They still have a lot of sugar in them though.
Julie M.
New Mexico
Call it nostalgic but I've been eating them since I was a child great with yogurt or berries also a great snack for on the go
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
I have always purchased  Cheerios. My favorite is the classic honey nut Cheerios but I love how they have sooo many flavour. The fruity and the chocolate are good too. No matter what you have a taste for....there is a cheerio for you. The best part is that it’s healthy.
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I’m not a fan of this fruity Cheerios. They’re not fruity enough to really taste good. It can be found at most grocery stores and is affordable but it’s just not something I like.
Courtney G.
Northport
When I'm having a sweet tooth , I go to this.   Tastes like froot loops.  I like the taste.  Good value.  I buy this at my local grocery store.  My kids like these too.  And its not as bad as other kinds of cereal on the market. I recommend this cereal ! If you don't want your kiddo getting into lucky charms , etc grab this !
Selena M.
South Point
These are my all time favorite!! They taste almost like friut loops but better since they are healthier. I do not buy any other cereal except this one. They price where I am is not bad for a big box. It's definitely a good value!
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
These are great! They are healthier than other fruit cereals but still taste great. The kids and I love them.
savanna a.
Tzaneen, Limpopo
When I was in hostel I used to take these for breakfast they are amazing I still eat them today and I got all my friends on them as well
Shelly H.
I recently discovered fruity Cheerios and I am SO happy I did. I’ve bought them several times since. Trying to find a healthy alternative to overly sugared sweet cereals can sometimes be difficult. I love these, my husband, and my two young boys. They satisfy the craving for sweet cereals but they don’t have the guilt. I don’t feel bad for choosing these for my kiddos what so ever.
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
They had an odd flavor, tasted like less of fruit and more of flavoring. Will not be buying again. The price is right but that's about it. Not a fan.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?